Skip navigation

Working unused powerups in Rival Ball (Falling Bricks and Level Warp) and a Rival Ball cheat table for Cheat Engine by Ivan Siano

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Working unused powerups in Rival Ball (Falling Bricks and Level Warp) and a Rival Ball cheat table for Cheat Engine by Ivan Siano
Level 3 Human gamer and programmer
Alignment: Good
Location: Belgrade, Serbia. Probably in front of my computer.
Posted on December 5, 2017 at 2:46 am

LINKS:
Cheat Engine download page
The cheat table
my archive of old versions of DX-Ball 2 and Rival Ball
Demonstration video of the powerup by Ivan Siano
image of what the powerup looks like by Ivan Siano

Ivan Siano (email: sianoivan@live.it ) has made and emailed me a cheat table for an older version of Rival Ball - version 1.3 (you can download it from my archive, link above. Just know you'll need to rename your executable from "RivalBall.exe" to "Rival Ball 1.3.exe" without quotation marks for the table to work) in Cheat Engine 6.7, and two of the cheats allow the activaton of an unused powerups - Falling Bricks and Level Warp. These powerups are actually from DX-Ball 2 but got replaced by the Chain Lightning and Ice Ball powerups in Rival Ball. In the links you can also find a demo video of the powerup in action. Here's the instructions from the email he sent me:

I've enabled the unused powerup through Cheat Engine, using rival ball version 1.3. I have the cheat table for that version, and i found something while doing nothing. If you want it, Here is it.
Opening the cheat table with 1.3 version of the rival ball game, you have the hack options, with advanced option in it, if you open it you'll find various additional checks that you can disable it with right clicking mouse and selecting Replace with code that does nothing, and you'll get that selected address red, if you want to restore it then right click on the red selection then Restore with original code. On multiple selection with same names then use that with every same name. Cheat table made with Cheat Engine 6.6, then remade it with Cheat Engine 67.