Skip navigation

Losing wins and losses--separate

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Losing wins and losses--separate
Pages 1 2 3
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 7:04 pm

Eather that or someone has hacked the RB/RBT server to relocate to this address.

@Rick Could one of us host a main server for RB?

@Ckit stop trying to destroy RB/RBT, your almost as bad as liza/game programmer/all the other [Word removed].

But not nearly as bad as the little rugrat junior detective (and horrible speller) - NN9 - who doesn't even play the game by his own admission.

Oh really? You got any proof of that Mr GP? You Sir, are what we call over in the Uk. a [Word Removed].

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 7:24 pm

proof of what rugrat?

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 8:55 pm

Ok you guys, not to rain on your arguments, but it has to stop, ok? If you guys have a beef with each other, do it through the PM system, not through here and making yourselves look stupid in public. This forum should be a good environment to post in, not an environment to start flame wars. Am I clear? Thanks.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 8:56 pm

I have much doubt and confusion, jujaga doctor helps me you know like ... How to use the antivirus microsolf called windows live onecare .. My pc is a mistake that can not move, you know how to handle this situation the error of my pc!....... :idea: :?: :arrow:

You're better off with Avira AntiVir Personal Classic, Kaspersky is better but your system performance takes a hit, NOD32 is best but not free.
More info here: http://www.av-comparatives.org/

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 9:29 pm

I personally use AVG Antivirus Free Edition... yes, I know... it's not the best at its job compared to the others in the market, but for what its worth (it is free after all), it does a pretty good job in my opinon.

Level 12 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 10:01 pm

I am not sure that :(

Level 12 Human Serial Humanely!
Posted on October 16, 2007 at 8:58 am

Thanks for the direction to tell me where I must go, I appreciate it very much .. Having a good day wishes everyone in the forums! !

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2007 at 12:22 pm

Ok you guys, not to rain on your arguments, but it has to stop, ok? If you guys have a beef with each other, do it through the PM system, not through here and making yourselves look stupid in public. This forum should be a good environment to post in, not an environment to start flame wars. Am I clear? Thanks.

Jujaga your right, Gp isn't worth my time.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2007 at 1:34 pm

Why didn't you think about that before you dragged me into a thread I wasn't even part of rugrat?

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 16, 2007 at 3:49 pm

Seriously, NN and GP, cut it out.

SOMEONE IS SELLING (RBT) IN ANOTHER PART, you KNOW HOW IS YOUR FLAME IS ANOTHER COMPANY, IS CALLING (REFLEXIVE ARCADE)
That's legit. We made a deal with Reflexive a while back for them to distribute RBT.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2007 at 3:49 pm

Why didn't you think about that before you dragged me into a thread I wasn't even part of rugrat?

1)Let me point out the following thread.
http://www.ldagames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1183
2) Your reaction from what I first said, I mentioned what I thought, you retaliated for no reason, so your guilty there.
3) I'm bored so I enjoy these chats I have with you.

BTW, off topic question here, what games have you programmed?

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 16, 2007 at 4:09 pm

No, seriously, if you two don't stop bickering I'm going to give each of you a two week ban, for starters.

Posted on October 16, 2007 at 4:30 pm

If I saw evidence of the Game (RBT), and I liked what I saw when I buy the game with those of you (LDA), but do not want to (REFLEXIVE ARCADE) ... WHAT YOU PREFER TO. :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 16, 2007 at 4:38 pm

1)Let me point out the following thread.
http://www.ldagames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1183
2) Your reaction from what I first said, I mentioned what I thought, you retaliated for no reason, so your guilty there.
3) I'm bored so I enjoy these chats I have with you.

BTW, off topic question here, what games have you programmed?

The fact that you said anything at all makes you guilty. I never said anything to you to provoke you. And I never said a word in this thread. You decided to invite me in. So leave me alone and I'll leave you alone rugrat.

Level 12 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 16, 2007 at 8:15 pm

I think that all this last reason

Posted on October 17, 2007 at 11:27 am

i guess, like love you too! :wink:

Level 12 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on October 18, 2007 at 11:59 pm

I think that´s everything will be very fine so soon :D

All we can do is wait i think, and i really want to say good luck to all LDA group!

Posted on October 19, 2007 at 10:16 am

All we can do is wait i think, and i really want to say good luck to all LDA group!
,welcome night hawk/eagle, you are very good. :D

Level 12 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on October 19, 2007 at 9:01 pm

,welcome night hawk/eagle, you are very good. :D

Thank u les1 :D Nice to meet u, you´re nice too^^

Posted on October 21, 2007 at 2:45 pm

Welcome Night Hawk/Eagle The Best Player From RBT/RB GAMES, :)

YOU WERE IN LINE WITH LITTLE DAY WHEN PLAYING MAKES ME OFF A FULL TIME ON MY PC, HERE FOR MY VERY GENTLE AND YOU AND I HAVE A VERY GOOD DAY. YOUR PREFERRED MY KIND OF GOOD PLAYER. GOOD LUCK .... :D

Pages 1 2 3