Skip navigation

Losing wins and losses--separate

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Losing wins and losses--separate
Pages 1 2 3
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 10, 2007 at 12:38 am

Moved/copied to separate from a previous thread

We all do, but like a certain someone-who shall remain nameless (because I feel like it-but I do give credit where it is due)) mentioned, it's been going on for years, and we, as the customer, have to put up with it as par for the course..
( insert snicker , ho-hum , and yeah, right , why me , so on a so forth, etc, etc, ad infinitum, ad nauseum)
I started playing this game, because, like me, it was simple, fairly easy to play for a neanderthal like myself, and in the course of enjoying it, I found others who appreciated the game for what it was as well--a diversion from everyday life.
Sure there are negative facets of this game that were/are apparent, but for the moment I'm going to let those be bygones in the face of the current and on-going problem of data loss.
Obviously ranking of any kind is next to impossible with this technical difficulty , so, playing for the enjoyment of the game, and the company we get to keep while doing so, will have to be the gel that keeps this community together-should we decide to maintain this route.
Personally, I feel it is a crock to have to re-play the same 300 games over and over, but having done it countless times--or so it seems--i will more than likely find myself doing it over and over--and probably over and over--with a good chance of doing it over and over--until I get a hold of my sanity--do it over and over a couple more times-- and then give it up.
Misery loves company, so I'm told, so buck up and fill your cup!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 10, 2007 at 12:46 am

Couldn't agree more T. But NO one seems to give a hoot over at LDA and thats sad. You know me well enough when I say.......

IT IS WHAT IT IS :( Bad Management!

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 10, 2007 at 7:00 pm

I apologize for this. We'd love to fix the problem (and trust me, I, the person who gets all the complaints, would like to fix it more than anyone) it's simply something that we won't have time to do for quite a while.

Sorry.

Level 12 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on October 13, 2007 at 12:43 am

Thank u Rick, we know that ure not happy with all of this:)

Good work^^

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 13, 2007 at 1:23 am

I don't care if Rick's happy or not, I'm NOT happy and I'm getting damn tired of the lame ass posts I see on here.

No, I don't care what the rest of you think, being doing that for far too long.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 13, 2007 at 8:23 am

I don't care if Rick's happy or not, I'm NOT happy and I'm getting damn tired of the lame ass posts I see on here.

No, I don't care what the rest of you think, being doing that for far too long.

Well if your not happy, go fix the problem yourself?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 13, 2007 at 9:50 pm

now fairdinkum people lets be serious here for a minute !!!!!!!! rick has mentioned in these forums time and time again .. .l.d.a. will fix the problem when time permits !!!! what part of that statement don't you understand ? untill then ,play rb (in the knowledge) that the server resets itself from time to time ,and the loss of games played may occur......pretty simple .....

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2007 at 6:52 am

Just remember, if you go on a mass lossing streak, it will most likely not be wiped out, and when you have a mass win streak it will, this is the law of sod.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 14, 2007 at 11:19 pm

LDA Games are using spyware servers to run RB and RBT...

Install PeerGuardian 2.0 beta 6c and see for yourself!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 8:37 am

Eather that or someone has hacked the RB/RBT server to relocate to this address.

@Rick Could one of us host a main server for RB?

@Ckit stop trying to destroy RB/RBT, your almost as bad as liza/game programmer/all the other [Word removed].

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 8:47 am

Eather that or someone has hacked the RB/RBT server to relocate to this address.

@Rick Could one of us host a main server for RB?

@Ckit stop trying to destroy RB/RBT, your almost as bad as liza/game programmer/all the other [Word removed].

But not nearly as bad as the little rugrat junior detective (and horrible speller) - NN9 - who doesn't even play the game by his own admission.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 9:16 am

According to my very brief research, looks like what you are looking at is only based on the IP address. Yes, the Istra Holdings thing is correct, but only to a certain extent. It appears that many filters label the 38.112.xxx.xxx block of IP addresses said Spyware, and it just happens that LDA's server IP lands in that block... 38.112.120.110. I know on TM they use 38.112.120.109. I can't prove that LDA is using spyware merely because they use that IP address, but it does require further investigation.

Level 12 Human Serial Humanely!
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 9:51 am

Grabbing you talking about new stories, hello I am new in this wide forums lot of thanks for the club, real mind uste adults and adults are talking a lot in this program (LDA) I am just barely a child 16 years I two game that I like RB + RBT much, I assure you that my favorite programs are, I want to be honest with you, I give you the thanks for feeding me with you, I thank you very much ... Many want the good ..... My babies. :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 11:08 am

According to my very brief research, looks like what you are looking at is only based on the IP address. Yes, the Istra Holdings thing is correct, but only to a certain extent. It appears that many filters label the 38.112.xxx.xxx block of IP addresses said Spyware, and it just happens that LDA's server IP lands in that block... 38.112.120.110. I know on TM they use 38.112.120.109. I can't prove that LDA is using spyware merely because they use that IP address, but it does require further investigation.

Thanks, Jujaga!
I didn't look at it from that angle, probably need to create a sticky on here for others who may use PeerGuardian 2.

Posted on October 15, 2007 at 11:58 am

It installs something we spy among RB + RBT, THIS PROGRAM AS THE UNKNOWN (MCEWrapper) ESO RBT'S NEW IS THAT FILE. AND ALSO AS THE (RegCreator) LES PASO MUCH THIS SPECIES. HMMMM ... I WANT TO KNOW THAT MAKE THE HACKERS. SEE NO TASTE ME, AND I AM JUST A SMALL GUY, AND LOVE ME KNOW THE SITUATIONS OF ANOTHER FOR HELP. :shock: :shock: hmmmmm........ sorry....... LOL :roll:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 12:09 pm

:shock: :? :? :shock: English translation?

Posted on October 15, 2007 at 12:13 pm

I have much doubt and confusion, jujaga doctor helps me you know like ... How to use the antivirus microsolf called windows live onecare .. My pc is a mistake that can not move, you know how to handle this situation the error of my pc!....... :idea: :?: :arrow:

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 15, 2007 at 2:42 pm

les1, those extra executables you found are required to make our games play nice on Windows Vista. MCEWrapper allows the game to be played in Media Centre without making us rewrite too much code. RegCreator is used to input your registration code, which requires administrator access; on Vista, that means we need a separate executable for that task.

As far as PeerGuardian's claim that we run spyware servers (whatever that means) we don't host or distribute spyware. We're as frustrated by spyware as everybody else. If the problem continues, we'll see what we can do about it.

Posted on October 15, 2007 at 4:37 pm

Rick to be these additional programs that have (RBT) = (RB) WHO ARE THESE PROGRAMS! ! ! 8) :?:

Posted on October 15, 2007 at 5:46 pm

Rick you know as help with the problems of my games when I want to get my mind back, if you ask me repair, you are able to do, I only mind when you have an emergency you call it, understood my idea, you know your and I panafull us, and we will be good friend forever ... Here your very friendly with people like me. Always remember this message, for those of you (LDA) THE COMPANY MORE POPULAR, RICK SOMEONE IS SELLING (RBT) IN ANOTHER PART, you KNOW HOW IS YOUR FLAME IS ANOTHER COMPANY, IS CALLING (REFLEXIVE ARCADE) THIS COMPANY SELLING RBT VERSION (1 .0.4) VERSION OF (REFLEXIVE ARCADE) YOUR ACCOUNT GIVEN TO YOU. THIS COMPANY IS THE COMPETITION. :shock: :shock:

Pages 1 2 3