Skip navigation

The Newest Company in Gaming

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > The Newest Company in Gaming
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 29, 2007 at 10:26 pm

The Newest Company in Gaming is...........

GGM = Great Gaming Madness

Its a company that is under a new construction of a game simular to Rival Ball Tournament its called.....

AutoBall

I have currently no screen shots but they are a hidden company the only registration they have it there Forum and I hava link but its only been around for a day so yeah

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 29, 2007 at 10:31 pm

Its a company that is under a new construction of a game simular to Rival Ball Tournament its called.....

AutoBall

I have currently no screen shots but they are a hidden company the only registration they have it there Forum and I hava link but its only been around for a day so yeah

I am sorry but they have closed down there forum for now it shall be up and running soon on an estimate of 5th of September but they shall have a website soon also

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 29, 2007 at 10:43 pm

AutoBall

I am sorry but they have closed down there forum for now it shall be up and running soon on an estimate of 5th of September but they shall have a website soon also

Lol i am yet again sorry but no site shall be formed but the forums opening date shall be the 6th of October

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 30, 2007 at 6:21 am

1)triple post, There is an Edit button to add stuff to posts.
2)Advertising another game site.
3) Just plain spamming

Would normally = Ban.
Just thought id let you know.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 30, 2007 at 6:57 am

I am turning into a beat now lol :lol: