Skip navigation

Amazing Find!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > Amazing Find!
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 7:58 am

I have been searching around and i found something Amazing and I am talking WOOT amazing it was a game by LDA and i am not sure if u recall but i downloaded it and i twas really by u guys and It was called Hoggies and it was a newly made game it had the new logo and all but u cannot find it on Google so yeah its weird.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 5:46 pm

I'm not sure what you're talking about. We never made a game called 'Hoggies'.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 7:05 pm

Joe, can you check your history lists and double check its an LDA game? if your 100% sure can you send it to me so i can also check, if it does turn out to be an LDA game, then we can work on sending it to Rick to get his view on it.
Rick, I had a question for you, but can't recall it right now, so instead i will ask this.
Do you ever play any of the games you helped made? i'm sure alot of Treadmarks players would love to frag you :twisted:

[Question i was ment to ask]Could it be possible that the game joe said he found by you guys, be on the whatsemacallit, download center thingy?

[Random question] Is Tigars Bane free?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 28, 2007 at 8:36 pm

:oops: Uhh So Silly..............Yup u guys it was a reanimated game in other words edited and some guy just shoved in the logo sorry guys :oops: