Skip navigation

Congratulations!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > Congratulations!
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 9, 2007 at 2:39 am

Congratulations TEULK! Your goal has been met, but your strength is much higher! There was never a doubt in my mind. WTG my Dear Friend. :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 10, 2007 at 5:15 pm

ummm Denny confused...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 10, 2007 at 5:39 pm

Funny Sunny. (if the names offencing just let me know)

Congradulations is spelt wrong its Congratulations. eather way NICE 1# Teulk. We respect you.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 10, 2007 at 6:35 pm

Thanks Nitro :lol: didn't realize the error...all corrected now. Thanks for the heads up :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 10, 2007 at 7:13 pm

Knew exactly what you meant, Sunny, appreciate it very much! :D :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 12, 2007 at 5:03 pm

I'm lost...what did teulk achieve?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 3, 2007 at 4:43 pm

Yuri's brain hurts...what exacly is going on? :?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 4, 2007 at 1:54 am

How truly inappropriate & off the beat and tract as usual. I didn't expect anything less LOL
Try reading the original post before you reply. :roll:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 5, 2007 at 11:14 pm

I did. I don't understand...please explain.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 6, 2007 at 12:44 am

HERE YA GO...I THINK YOU MAY UNDERSTAND NOW.

Well, It's that time of year again for me and those like me. The Rona MS bike Tour is coming soon--Sept 9th--in the Toronto area--and once again I look forward to participating in the 55km event.
Last years results were astounding, and I would expect nothing but an improvement this time around.
In case you don't know about me, I was diagnosed with MS in late 2000, and have had to make some minor living adjustments, although nothing as life-shattering as many of the other's I come into contact with in the clinic I participate in. I am truly a luckier individual than most with my affliction.
I am currently involved in a drug study, which hopes to be able to end up aiding those newly diagnosed, as well as those suffering full blown MS.
The country-wide goal this year has increased to 2.2 million dollars, up 100,000 dollars from last year.
My personal goal last year was $1000, and I managed to rack up over $3000 by the time the ride was completed. This year I intend to start with a goal of $3000, and see where my supporters take me!! I look forward to your pledges, your good wishes, prayers, and any and all support you can muster in the next few months preceding the ride.Tax receipts are available for pledges over $15, and on-line pledges trigger automatic receipts.
To pledge online just visit
http://webtest.mssociety.ca/ontario/bike_toronto.htm
Click on pledge a cyclist , then do a search for Douglas Fortin, and follow the easy on-line steps to pledge. Also at the web-site listed above is a plethora of information scattered through links, as to the benefits and support centers that will benefit from pledges you, and others like you will make for the event.
If you know of any others who may be interested in this worthy cause please feel free to direct them to the web-site or directly to me For that extended help, I also thank you. Every little bit counts, and we have to make it count.
To contact me please email me at rivalball@hotmail.com, or leave me a PM for any questions or queries you may have.
Thanks in advance...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 6, 2007 at 8:14 pm

Ohhhhhhh..thanks for the explanation-much clearer now. And congrats. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 6, 2007 at 10:48 pm

Denny no longer confused...Denny enlightened! thank you :D