Skip navigation

Losing Wins and Losses -> Lonwale

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Losing Wins and Losses -> Lonwale
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 24, 2007 at 10:49 pm

Those of you who have been losing either wins, losses or both, have by now realized LDA won't do anything about it cause they themselves don't know what's been happening.

Lonwale\GetBackers has been creating accounts with your nicks in them, which in turn confuses LDA's server database into changing the scores that have been recorded.

Like me, if you're fed up with this you'll decide to stop playing and evenually leave RB all together.
I'm not leaving until I've at least informed others of what I suspect is happening!

Here is an example

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 29, 2007 at 6:06 pm

Well, that's not what's causing the problem. We know most of the information about what's going wrong, we just don't know how to fix it yet. And I can assure you that the bug does not discriminate -- it stops recording scores for everybody. That's why we don't restore scores, because it would be unfair to the people who don't write us.

But as you pointed out, you should be careful about assuming the person you're talking to is really the person you think it is (in fact, this is a good thing to keep in mind anywhere on the Internet). In the screenshot you've shown, you can see that the person's name is actually ckit followed by a whole lot of spaces, and then a period. Also, looking at the ranking (and the fact that they've never played any games) should give you a good idea too.

Again, sorry for all this inconvenience.

Level 11 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on September 3, 2007 at 9:47 pm

your you were the cause of the mess if blocked it did not find problems to me your these but crazy that nobody :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 3, 2007 at 10:30 pm

Wow, the problem presents itself :)

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on September 4, 2007 at 2:09 pm

your these but crazy I you and nothing so that mute tell me did not occur :twisted you ckit :twisted:

Posted on September 4, 2007 at 4:15 pm

I'm very confused.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 4, 2007 at 5:24 pm

some people don't like it when their attempt to join your game is declined. They hate it even more when they are muted. So much so that they create nicks to parallel those of the people who refuse them and mute them and use vulgar language as a way of getting revenge.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on September 4, 2007 at 8:16 pm

Oh my, RB really does need some full time moderators and fast by the looks of it!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 4, 2007 at 8:21 pm

they apparently don't have the time, resources, or desire to moderate the game room. The only thing they can do is wait until the offenders are pointed out and remove them. Only good until they create new nicks.

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on September 4, 2007 at 8:37 pm

your game programmer your you are the true delinquent by mute and declines you are but damn and evil and your ckit you are another delinquent of the game by mute so well and declines :evil:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 4, 2007 at 8:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My feelings have been hurt. I'm a decliner and a muter (If I translated correctly)

Posted on September 4, 2007 at 10:24 pm

It's a shame that your feeling have been hurt, because we whole-heartedly support muting and declining people you don't want to talk to or play with. :wink:

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on September 4, 2007 at 10:44 pm

game programmer your life is bitter by declines and dumb you are but idiot the gross one to player :lol:

Posted on September 4, 2007 at 11:00 pm

Hey now Mario, please don't make any personal attacks, or I'll have to remove you from the forums.

Thank you.

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on September 4, 2007 at 11:11 pm

rick gives an advice me I thank my to you :?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2007 at 7:49 am

It's a shame that your feeling have been hurt, because we whole-heartedly support muting and declining people you don't want to talk to or play with. :wink:

Oh the shame of it all. How will I ever recover? :cry: :cry:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2007 at 9:15 am

Rick ,can I make a recommendation?
The fact is LDA don't have the man power to moderate Rival Ball, so how about giving some of the more controled trustworthy players moderator powers? That way we ourselfs can stop this happening... failing that just ban people we don't like :twisted:

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on September 5, 2007 at 2:19 pm

rick your you are the one of the support I need that to unblock to tread marks yes :)

Posted on September 5, 2007 at 10:01 pm

Mario, I'm not sure what you're asking. We haven't banned anybody from Tread Marks.

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on September 6, 2007 at 3:38 pm

my bought game was limited and not who was :(

Pages 1 2