Skip navigation

how do I mod?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > how do I mod?
Pages 1 2 3
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on September 13, 2007 at 3:16 pm

It is easy, learning is also easy. (Dennis boy! Show him how to get to the directory and show him the tutorials in there. Then he can mod on his own!)

Now Michael, all you have to do is read those tutorials (There is one in each of the entity folders) And all you have to do is read them and they explain what to edit on the .ENT file itself. I really need to finish my powerpoint presentation... although I haven't touched it in nearly a year.

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on September 13, 2007 at 9:32 pm

I need guidence to learn how to mod :( :( :( :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Look for a folder called entities in the same folder tm.exe is in.

That folder has all the ent files in different subdirectories. look for the readme.txt file in each director level under entities, they contain the documentation on what can be used.

After you've read them, take a look at the ent files, but don't change anything. If you want to experiment, copy the entities folder into an empty addons folder, and edit them there. That way you wont have to worry about messing up the originals.

After all that I can only suggest what everyone else has suggested up until now. You have to put in the effort to learn, no one can help you to do that.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on September 14, 2007 at 4:25 pm

I've told him how to do it he's even watched me do it

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 10, 2008 at 8:12 pm

I'm back it's been a long time.

Pages 1 2 3