Skip navigation

Fun cheat codes?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Fun cheat codes?
Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on July 10, 2007 at 11:36 am

Hey, I was wondering. The first two AOE games had some realy fun cheats, like turning all the birds into dragons (pointless but fun XD) and spawning things like the Combat Robot and laser trooper, and rocket cars and the like.

I was wondering if Hegemony might have any amusing secret 'cheats' like this XD Might be fun, although not exactly a nececity. Neways just a small thought, I loved those robots. The only way they died was when the enemy swarmed them with infantry :(

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 11, 2007 at 12:12 am

We don't have anything like that in right now, although we've joked about a bunch of different fun cheat codes. Right now we're focusing on the game itself, but we'll see if any of those fun cheat codes get put in when we get a bit more time!

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 11, 2007 at 4:18 am

Hey, I was wondering. The first two AOE games had some realy fun cheats, like turning all the birds into dragons (pointless but fun XD) and spawning things like the Combat Robot and laser trooper, and rocket cars and the like.

I was wondering if Hegemony might have any amusing secret 'cheats' like this XD Might be fun, although not exactly a nececity. Neways just a small thought, I loved those robots. The only way they died was when the enemy swarmed them with infantry :(

did you know that if you got a villager and told it to attack a bird the bird exploded?

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on July 14, 2007 at 11:51 am

Exploded? i dunno about that but I used to shoot the birds all the time...would have been cool if you could use the cheat to turn em into dragons then killem, but they turn around and start trashing things.

Thx Rick, we'll wait and see :3