Skip navigation

RB users known to use hacked versions thread

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > RB users known to use hacked versions thread
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 8:38 pm

This topic is dedicated to players who want to post players known to use a hack/cheat/any other unfair feature. (think of this list as a number of users to avoid completely for play).

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 9:13 pm

Wish there was a way to prove it but iara8 seems to start slow and finish really fast. she leaves you dumbfounded. you think you have her beat and she pulls it out in the last round

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 10:33 pm

Wish there was a way to prove it but iara8 seems to start slow and finish really fast. she leaves you dumbfounded. you think you have her beat and she pulls it out in the last round

Yes, I've seen this too!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 11:49 pm

You would think when finishing the first round ahead 4600 to 700, the only way you can lose by 2000 points is to stop playing while she plays the rest of the game herself. It's frustrating.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 3, 2007 at 5:50 am

Hacker2

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 3, 2007 at 3:42 pm

seems to be forgotten that a certain player who shall remain nameless ...game programmer.... has an id that reads HACKERPETE....and has taken pleasure in the past of making websites about players who frequent rivalball ,in order to trak ip addresses..among other reasons .....the proof is in the pudding .....hmmmmmm hey hmmmmmm :roll: .........do correct me if i'm wrong ....hackerpete2006 ....personally and i stress personally iv'e never had a problem with iara8,and i would have played her 100s of times

Level 12 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on July 3, 2007 at 5:46 pm

I don´t have anything to say about iara8 either, for me she plays very well :) :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 3, 2007 at 10:13 pm

Actually Doctor Cuzz, I have several logins that begin with the word hacker. Does it scare you? Are you jealous that I can do things you can't? Why so angry?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 12:48 am

actually hackerpete im neither angry ,sad,frustrated,anoyed,bemused,concerned,or any other downtrodden spin on things you can come up with ,,,,i most certainly am happy ,joyfull,feeling ontop of the world ,and smiling a great deal through my time on this earth at the moment if you really must know :) .....all i'm doing in my post is stating a fact ,,,,and to think that i may be jelous because i can't do what it is you do ((hack pc's) is ludicrous .iv'e much more important things to do with my time ......it is fantastic to see youv'e taken a leaf out of my book and started telling truths though :) ..............................warning to rb users ,avoid getting on the wrong side of mr gp hackerpete ,you may find yourself and all your personal information being spread across the net ,,,don't say i didnt warn you ........now to reset my modem ,get me another ip address :) good day all

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 7:07 am

would that be like you incorrectly posting what you thought to be my mailing address for all to see? remember that doctor? I have the screenshot if you would like me to refresh your memory.

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 7:23 am

.......................................................................................DIVINE INTERMISSION...................................................................... :mrgreen:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 7:26 am

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 8:43 am

Cuzz, why do you sometimes post only 1 . and nothing else?

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 9:24 am

would that be like you incorrectly posting what you thought to be my mailing address for all to see? remember that doctor? I have the screenshot if you would like me to refresh your memory.

Your sensibilities have been offended because cuzz mentioned your email addy?.........who you trying to kid gameprogrammer.........your 'hackerpete' email addy was public in here for a very long time.........proudly displayed in your profile........you put it there, remember.........and i never gave you permission to post my personal photos on here, remember........

Level 12 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 9:52 am

lol i like yourselves! hehehehe :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 11:14 am

Your sensibilities have been offended because cuzz mentioned your email addy?.........who you trying to kid gameprogrammer.........your 'hackerpete' email addy was public in here for a very long time.........proudly displayed in your profile........you put it there, remember.........and i never gave you permission to post my personal photos on here, remember........

I'm not talking about an email address bitter old troll. I'm talking about a street address and phone number that wasn't public.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 3:43 pm

2 wrongs don't make a right gp...but in this instance it's an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth .....you DID publicly display photos for all to see ...and only then DID i display AN INCORRECT ADDRESS ACCORDING TO YOU ...... your wrap sheet reads as follows .....public displays of personalized photographs ,,sentence zero ,,,deliberate abuse of players through i'ms ,,,,sentance zero ,,,,and as rick has mentioned in this forum not so long ago ,,,the use of bad language will no longer be tolerated,,,,does BITTER OLD TROLL count as bad language rick??? over to you ,,sentance ? well time for sentancing .....and lets not forget game programmer that the topic of hacking is what this thread is all about ,,of which you've still not denied .infact you've condoned it ...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 4:55 pm

2 wrongs don't make a right gp...but in this instance it's an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth .....you DID publicly display photos for all to see ...and only then DID i display AN INCORRECT ADDRESS ACCORDING TO YOU ...... your wrap sheet reads as follows .....public displays of personalized photographs ,,sentence zero ,,,deliberate abuse of players through i'ms ,,,,sentance zero ,,,,and as rick has mentioned in this forum not so long ago ,,,the use of bad language will no longer be tolerated,,,,does BITTER OLD TROLL count as bad language rick??? over to you ,,sentance ? well time for sentancing .....and lets not forget game programmer that the topic of hacking is what this thread is all about ,,of which you've still not denied .infact you've condoned it ...

at what point doctor did I condone hacking? Please point it out to me. And yes it was an incorrect address. go back and compare the email you got from the talking horse from Kentucky with the address you posted. Would you like to compare screenshots with vulgar notes and ims to other players? I can put up a website so we can display them all. How's

DOCTORCUZZBUZZ.COM or DISKOROXCUZZWORLD.COM ???

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 4, 2007 at 10:58 pm

yes sure ..you post all the the vulgar im's youv'e received from me ...zero..nil..naught ..unless you can hack some from thin air ...and i'll keep dealing in facts ....fact is (apart from what ive already written) .after your rediculous ha ha funny acdc forum post that you so dillegently worked on was displayed for all to see ,and then a coniving website (of which i see you've so happily made 2 more) i thought someone has to make sure this stops.you supplied all the relevent information needed ,,,you display your ..hackerpete2006 id ,,your place of work ,,your real name ,,and in your notes you display new york ,so simply put pjc advisors new york into a google search and whalla ,,google earth is the first thing you will see ,,so it is all public information !!! check for yourself ,doesnt take an einstien to work it out .therefore an email(from the talking horse as you put it ) was not needed,,,,, it was designed to make you take a step backwards and give it up ...and to not disclose private information and pictures .....you still happily hack away and create new sites so it's all to no avail ,thats sad .....rivalballers say no to hacking ,,don't play him :(

footnote ,,,anyone thinking of visiting his two new websites ,think twice ,he tracks your ip addresses from them ,and then your pc is his ,,beware

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 6, 2007 at 9:46 pm

I did as you said doctor. I searched PJC advisors New York and came up with a map in New York city. Irrelevant since My company name isn't PJC Advisors nor is my address in New York city (Go east about 50 miles). I do have clients on Park Ave though. The fact that I am from New York means nothing since I gave you no other info. So as I said, go back to the email you got from the talking horse. You talk pretty tough when you're behind what you think is a firewall doctor. Why don't you come out and play.

Pages 1 2