Skip navigation

WHAT'S WITH THIS DUDE

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > WHAT'S WITH THIS DUDE
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 30, 2007 at 6:19 am

their follow-up IM read...... i'm a hacker i hack your program ..............

blank stare

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on June 30, 2007 at 9:14 am

their follow-up IM read...... i'm a hacker i hack your program ..............

blank stare

Just did a google search and it seems someone has a trainer program for Rival Ball , but it seams to only do unlimited life.

As for hacking check your firewalls setup. though to hack a game with a match server you need to hack the Rival Ball server.

BTW do you happen to know the score before that box?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 30, 2007 at 10:41 am

Nitro......i don't remember our exact 'true' scores before that result box reared it's ugly head.....but i do distinctly remember i was whippin their sad 'proverbial' all the way......how neat of them to round up their score so nicely.............miserable sod..........................phtttttttttttttt

thanks for your advice re firewall etc.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 8:36 am

Ok, Trooper's clones have modified versions of Rival Ball which are causing crashes after the 4th board has finished.
Avoid playing these players as much as possible until LDA can enforce some sort of CRC\Version checking on the servers!

and No, I have no proof of this nor do I care about proof, I'm pissed off dammit!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 11:39 am

Ok, Trooper's clones have modified versions of Rival Ball which are causing crashes after the 4th board has finished.
Avoid playing these players as much as possible until LDA can enforce some sort of CRC\Version checking on the servers!

and No, I have no proof of this nor do I care about proof, I'm pissed off dammit!!!

i think we need a sticky of everyone who uses these modified Rival Ball games. that way we can warn people who NOT! to play.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 10:18 pm

We must all be clones of Trooper then. Happens to me alot when playing legitimate players. Happens to them as well. It happens whether you're winning or losing

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 10:35 pm

Hmmm, ok I'm back to my original theory of everyone not upgrading to RB 1.5.5 and there being sync problems with RB 1.5.3 and 1.5.5.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 1, 2007 at 11:15 pm

If This Dude KicKer2 Hacked Rival Ball With A Trainer At all He Must of Made His Own Trainer Because All The Trainers Made Only Work With Out Dated Versions Of Rival ball.If Not Than He Must Of Tweaked One Of The Outdated Trainers To Work With The Most Current Version Of Rival Ball.

Level 11 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on July 3, 2007 at 5:41 pm

this is very bad really, why exist some persons that doesnt want to be fair players like everyone?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2007 at 12:02 am

because some ppl care more about winning than having fun...oh well what am I doing in this forum anyways the only game i have from lda is treadmarks :(