Skip navigation

Revving up for Origins

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Revving up for Origins
Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 21, 2007 at 8:44 am

Wanna meet us? Do you live around the Columbus, Ohio area? Come see us at the Origins International Game Expo! We'll be the guys surrounded by Hegemony logos, giving away Hegemony buttons!

Only 14 days until the convention, and we're all working extra hard to get as much of the game ready as possible. Here's your chance to try a demo!

Level 16 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Posted on June 21, 2007 at 1:19 pm

I let the team know, we have a few in that general vicinity.

Also, please let me know when the TM2 warchest is in need of a donor.

Level 12 Human Tinker
Alignment: Good
Posted on June 21, 2007 at 6:53 pm

Wanna meet us? Do you live around the Columbus, Ohio area?

Yes. :)

Come see us at the Origins International Game Expo! We'll be the guys surrounded by Hegemony logos, giving away Hegemony buttons!

So what you are saying is that not only can we annoy you here with 'is it ready yet?!?!?!' posts, but now we can do it in person?

<grin>

Hegemony looks promising. I am certainly looking forward to trying it.

Only 14 days until the convention, and we're all working extra hard to get as much of the game ready as possible. Here's your chance to try a demo!

:twisted:

It appears that ticket sales are now closed online, so I shall have to trot over there on the 8th or 9th. It is only around seven kilometers from where I live in northern Columbus. Not bad at all.

Thank you for letting me know about it in e-mail, T. [Team CAT] An.Fear.Glas will be there. Normally I equate gamer conventions with the bubonic plague, and avoid both equally, but I will definitely go to Origins for a day if it means I can harass the Longbow people.

Anyone want to start the betting pool on how many times I can manage to ask them for Treadmarks 2 before they shoot me with Nerf rifles? I might avoid being punished if they find out that I know *all* the best places for (good) beer and billiards games around here, though.

Perhaps this event will be sufficient to induce our Fearless CAT Clan Leader, Señor Pablito, to trundle down to visit this part of the state. I am not aware of any other TM players that currently reside in the Midwest flatlands, but surely there must be a few others.

Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on June 22, 2007 at 11:31 am

Yes, I'm in that general area! I'll just walk to the west shore of ireland, swim across that massive blue thing, and beat up the imigration officers with my incredible superpowers! Sorted!

:D

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 22, 2007 at 1:30 pm

Perhaps this event will be sufficient to induce our Fearless CAT Clan Leader, Señor Pablito, to trundle down to visit this part of the state.
I already have sufficient inducement to visit that part of state ;)
It's just hectic until July 11... This is surely is a motivator though...

Perhaps some extra-decision variables (for LDA team):
- Is Jim attending too?
- Are you planning to come back some other time? (to Columbus)
- Are there any specific dates/times you'll be available (at the conference)?
- will you be passing out demos cds of hegemony :D

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on June 22, 2007 at 2:42 pm

All four of us are attending.

We probably won't be going back to Columbus for a while. We don't know whether or not we'll be going to next year's Origins.

We've got our own booth, and we'll be attending all four days! Somebody will always be manning the booth.

The game isn't quite ready for a full demo, so no demo CDs. We will be accepting applications for beta testers, if you haven't already signed up with our compatibility test.

Level 22 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on June 22, 2007 at 2:56 pm

Yes, I'll be open to discussions about Tread Marks and Tread Marks 2.

Jim

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 22, 2007 at 3:46 pm

All four of us are attending.

We probably won't be going back to Columbus for a while. We don't know whether or not we'll be going to next year's Origins.

We've got our own booth, and we'll be attending all four days! Somebody will always be manning the booth.

The game isn't quite ready for a full demo, so no demo CDs. We will be accepting applications for beta testers, if you haven't already signed up with our compatibility test.

I'll try to make it. I did beta test it... that's why I want the demo :)

Yes, I'll be open to discussions about Tread Marks and Tread Marks 2.

...I just wanted a hand shake :D