Skip navigation

rb.ranking system

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > rb.ranking system
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 8:15 pm

I've had a few inquirings as to how i know when any given player may move up the ranks in rb ,considering it's my fault for not keeping my mouth shut ,and trying to explain it all in the chatbox is nigh on impossible ,i'll try to spell it all out in lehmans terms

lets say player a has 1 w 1 L and player b has 2 wins and 3 L they would both be equal rank ,quiet simply 1 win =2 L

how many wins behind player b is player a? 1 translate that to lost games = 2 and so on and bloody so forth ,,,,,and for those whom can't grasp what the hell i'm talking about ..here's the 1st place mazda and 2nd place boytoys situation ,,,(talk about taking a risk using that name :roll: ) mazda 16,171w 4,108 L 29 q boytoy 15,344w 6762 L 44q

ok now for your iq test ,bt is 827wins behind mazda ,now x that by 2 ,because we must translate it to losses =1654 ,now add 1654 to boytoys lost games =8,416 now minus mazdas lost games from boytoys(still with me? bet iv'e lost 99% of you lmao) and we get 4308 thats the figure boytoy is in lost games behind mazda ,ofcourse she doesnt want to lose 4308 games to catch him ,so we simply halve that figure to get how many wins she is behind 2154wins behind ,factor in quits ,mazda has 15 less quits so add that and the final tally is ......boytoy has to win another 2169 games straight in order to grab number 1 spot ,,,,,,,mazda i think another 12 months holiday is the only way thats gonna happen ,anyhow enough maths for me today , back to bridging the 8,500 or so games i need for number 1 spot :roll: like fudge

Level 11 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on June 14, 2007 at 5:49 pm

yeah cuzzbuzz, thanks for this topic it´s really helpfull, i´m understanding now how this works^^ :roll: :D