Skip navigation

Pops*OFC* Is looking??

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > Pops*OFC* Is looking??
Level 12 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 9, 2007 at 2:52 pm

Hey all im looking for a good site builder some one who knows a bit on php conf. to help me build my website for my *OFC*GR site & the Bz site I do what i can to bring cool games the whole game to buddies. to do this i have to have a website with webspace. IF some one out there would like to help me build a better website. PLZ contact me at mrbross@comcast.net i have 3 sites i have bought space from on bravenet is good for the next 3 moths HostingPP is good for 1 month same with freewebs good for 1 month. the site that will be the best page built will be the provider i keep and update. TY..Pops*OFC*

Level 13 Human pita
Posted on June 10, 2007 at 12:16 pm

Why don't you just setup a server at home and run your site from there?

It would probably work out better than using all those free hosts and their annoying popup ads.

Most people won't return to a site that has popups :(

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on June 24, 2007 at 11:57 pm

Well I would BUT!!! I make money from each one of the silly pop up adds LOL
And most are my clan who stopes by the site i just put the word out here maby PPl here would like to take advantage of the FREE GhostRecon game I offer. Its free from allot of sites now because the age of the game and the NEW GRAW that came out. Kinda like tread marks you can find it around here for $3.99 at BigLots :P its games and downloads like that i offer to the public hope they like it and want to go out and buy the new versions of the game. And i dont charge the Co. a dime but i can make a buck off the adds :wink: