:D :D :D :D :D

Here it is!

The new and improved download link, all known errors/bugs fixed

http://www.mediafire.com/?d1mdnygr1p5

Level 13 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on July 24, 2007 at 1:12 pm

Nice pack, even though complete chaos isnt exactly my thing >_<

I couldn't quite figure out how to fly, though zooming through the sky upside down dropping a hell of alot of bombs is rather fun XD

Oh and the text is kinda hard to read, and well, I realy dont think the complete destruction should carry on over to the scoreboard like that :lol:

And lol at the 'vox' names, nice job :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on July 24, 2007 at 8:19 pm

Thanks, I have been meaning to fix the text. I have been having issues with it. If anyone has a good font idea all ideas welcome.

Level 12 Human Cosmic Destroyer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on March 29, 2009 at 1:52 am

sorry about the necro post, but I have been looking for this everywhere! can u re-upload it for me? (hate filehosts)

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on April 2, 2009 at 11:30 pm

Talk about a Necro post...

Umm, I will see about getting it re-uploaded. Can't make any promises as I may not have the original modfile handy (I've moved through a few computers over the past year or so.) If I have it I will go for a re upload time permitting.

EDIT: I searched, while I have my TM modded it's a compilation of my works etc. It's not the pack that I had up here for all to DL. There are some differences (for starters no psycho tank and all of the tanks with SUPER UBER weapons were nerfed/nuked. Because I realized how annoying it could be to play with them.)

I will do some looking around, and if you want the watered down version I will send it to you or re upload it. Though it's less the mod here and more of my personal modpack.

Pages 1 2