Skip navigation

Mod Pack Release

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Mod Pack Release
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on June 6, 2007 at 12:58 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?6wxmiya3dzs

Enjoy my modpack it is the best I have done there are many good balanced tanks and a few weird and zany tanks. Try everything out and let me know what you think.

Level 13 Human Cosmic Destroyer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on June 9, 2007 at 2:45 pm

I take it that this is newer than the old one you made? :?:

man, I really sounded like a n00b right there :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 9, 2007 at 3:15 pm

I have made 6 packs total all the others WAY smaller than this but this one has some of the stuff in previous packs. DL and play it, it is really fun.

Just watch out for the Annihilator and the Psycho Tank ;)

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on June 9, 2007 at 4:04 pm

Very big mod that I'm not used to...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 11, 2007 at 12:35 am

Is that good or bad? I actually put time and effort into this compilation. And it borderlines a complete expansion. In order to qualify I must have made maps and whatnot. (at least in my book) and perhaps added music into it. But alas I have made a large modpack I want people to try out..

Level 14 Human wizard
Posted on June 11, 2007 at 9:11 am

The largest mod ever...?

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on June 11, 2007 at 10:31 am

I doubt that.

My TeamCtf mod weighs in at 36mb, and I believe the Stormracer mod is 33mb.

Level 14 Human wizard
Posted on June 11, 2007 at 10:53 am

Still a large mod though.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 11, 2007 at 3:24 pm

Mine is the largest ever... 50mb I officially pwn. At any rate is anyone gonna give feedback on this mod? More importantly is anyone gonna play it? Download it even? I might as well send this to RC so that he can put it on his site.

Posted on June 11, 2007 at 6:30 pm

Bomber Is bugged and psycho tank is unusable (very hard to use) and sniper has no tank model.

p.s how come there are only 3 liquid tanks? A pure evil tank would be cool.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 11, 2007 at 10:13 pm

Did you install it right? Because I use the same version and have not experienced any errors. I will double check, maybe my hosting service screwed something up. And for the missing model I have no idea how that is even possible because the model is an original.

And as for the bomber being bugged explain what is wrong with it please.

EDIT: I checked the ENT files there is absolutely nothing wrong with anything I tested everything constantly. So something is wrong on your end. And as for the psycho tank. Well it is what it says it is a crazy wonky and otherwise insane tank for plain sillyness.

Posted on June 11, 2007 at 10:25 pm

I'm not saying anything is wrong, I'm just saying that once you go blasted away, you have to self kill.

and Liquid sniper has no model at all . meaning It shows up invisible on the tank select screen.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 11, 2007 at 11:03 pm

As for the gull I cannot help you because it must an issue on your side. The sniper is the gull with a different texture nothing else. And the texture is one that comes with the game nothing I did. So something must be fouled up on your end. I have checked the ENT file top to bottom and found nothing to be wrong with it at all. So I recommend re-downloading it and seeing if maybe something corrupted during the download.

Level 14 Human pita
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 8:36 am

[code:1:a553fa862a]Summary of ERRORS:

ERROR. Line number 18 (namely, 'Texture = textures/scifi7.bmp') of file E:\Program Files\Tm\Addons\Entities\RaceTank\LiquidSniper.Ent contains ERROR-0405 -- File E:\Program Files\tm\Addons\art\textures\scifi7.bmp referenced in file E:\Program Files\Tm\Addons\Entities\RaceTank\LiquidSniper.Ent not found. I searched the entire Addons directory ( E:\Program Files\tm\Addons\ ) and Main directory ( E:\PROGRAM FILES\tm\ ) including their subdirectories (423 in all), and found the following matches for file scifi7.bmp: E:\PROGRAM FILES\tm\art\SciFi7.bmp

ERROR. Line number 52 (namely, 'Namesound = Sniper') of file E:\Program Files\Tm\Addons\Entities\RaceTank\LiquidSniper.Ent contains ERROR-0402 -- Entity file referenced does not have a valid class/type pair. I searched the 1125 Class/Type pairs (every .ent file in your Main and Addons folders) for sound/Sniper , but was unsuccessful. Another error or warning message will likely follow this one that may help you debug this situation.

ERROR. Line number 52 (namely, 'Namesound = Sniper') of file E:\Program Files\Tm\Addons\Entities\RaceTank\LiquidSniper.Ent contains ERROR-0403 -- File E:\Program Files\tm\Addons\entities\sound\Sniper.ent referenced in file E:\Program Files\Tm\Addons\Entities\RaceTank\LiquidSniper.Ent not found. I searched the entire Addons directory ( E:\Program Files\tm\Addons\entities\ ) and Main directory ( E:\PROGRAM FILES\tm\entities\ ) including their subdirectories (45 in all), and found the following 1 matches for file Sniper.ent: E:\PROGRAM FILES\tm\entities\Projectile\Sniper.ent . Unfortunately, non of them had the expected class of 'sound' as defined in the rules file; therefore, ENTegrety is unable to chase the file for validation.[/code:1:a553fa862a]

Use ENTegrety to check your mods :) :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 10:23 am

I normally wait until people try it out and announces such this (KONG)...

Let us know when it's fixed and I'll download it and try it! (I'm sure it's cool though)

Good luck :D

Posted on June 12, 2007 at 4:04 pm

download it now but avoid the tanks I mentioned earlier. (especially psycho tank)

Level 12 Human Tinker
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 9:15 pm

I normally wait until people try it out and announces such this (KONG)...

Same here. :)

Let us know when it's fixed and I'll download it and try it! (I'm sure it's cool though)

Good luck :D

I plan to do so as well. Always time for a good modpack.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 12, 2007 at 10:26 pm

Okay well ENTegrety is wrong. Because the Texture that is referenced comes with the game to that EXACT file path so something is not right I will make a quick change that should fix the problem.

And as the namesound... :oops:

I'll get that fixed... there's gonna be a few errors in a pack this size.

And the Psycho tank is for fun and the bomber is perfectly fine... it goes up until the map de-texturizes and then it WILL come down just wait and drop bombs or try maneuvering.

I will re-upload it tomorrow and you all can DL it again...

Level 14 Human pita
Posted on June 13, 2007 at 8:45 am

Okay well ENTegrety is wrong. Because the Texture that is referenced comes with the game to that EXACT file path so something is not right I will make a quick change that should fix the problem.

It is probably just a spelling error. See how entegrety spelled scifi7.bmp. With capital letters

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on June 13, 2007 at 6:19 pm

That's probably it... well the fix was easy and it's all patched up.

I guess with a modpack this size there's bound to be a few issues with the bloody thing.

I have over fifty tanks I believe and at least 100+ weapons. I do cannibalize my textures and sprites however. The new upload will be out in less than a half an hour all known bugs fixed. I do want some feedback though on everything. You're not near likely to see all my weapons in a few games, sometimes I see them all and sometimes weeks go by and I see nothing.

I will have the new link posted soon... in the meantime. Does anyone here enjoy making maps for people?

Pages 1 2