Skip navigation

I bought DX-Ball 2 back in 2001

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > I bought DX-Ball 2 back in 2001
Level 11 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 2, 2007 at 1:01 am

Hi,

I have my invoice and neither of the numbers work to get it again without paying all over again. I had it saved on a disc and had been able to reinstall it before but it doesn't seem to be on the disc now. I really want to be able to play all of the boards again. I've already downloaded the Demo. So my question is what do I do? Please help!

Susan Saunders
781-665-0710 EDT

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 4, 2007 at 12:49 pm

Hi Susan,

Could you send me an email or private message with the numbers on your invoice?

Your order most likely predates our Download Centre, but I should be able to look up your order and create a new key for you.

-Rick-

Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 22, 2008 at 9:56 pm

I bought DX Ball 2 probably further back than 2001, but I didn't buy it online, I got it from an actual store. Sadly, the CD-ROM is lost, but I still have the old laptop on which I originally installed it, and it still works and I can still play it. However, I would like to be able to have DX Ball 2 on my newer computer. It would be a lot simpler for me to be able to download it from the website to my new computer, if I had a way to prove that I already bought and still own the game. Having purchased it off a shelf so long ago, I doubt I have a download key. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Steve

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 25, 2008 at 5:46 pm

Unfortunately, if you didn't buy it online, then we don't have a record of it, and you don't even have any physical proof of the purchase anymore, so we have absolutely no way of knowing that you actually purchased it.

Luckily, the game is only $15 >:)