Skip navigation

love the game, hate the cheaters

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > love the game, hate the cheaters
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 30, 2007 at 12:43 am

So sad..... Love RBT.. Wish I could find more players or should I say HONEST PLAYERS. Seems only a handful are honest. Then I find a player and what... I acutally won. Now where did they go. Dang, I wanted to tell them GG, darn, they muted me. Love the game but lost its appeal. What can we do??? Would be nice to eliminate the cheaters. Is there nothing we can do about cheating REALLY. I feel I've played hard, and for what, for a freaking CHEATER TO PASS ME UP LIKE I WAS DRIVING BACKWARDS. WELL, THANKS FOR NOTHING I THINK I'LL FIND MY FUN SOMEHWERE ELSE. THIS WILL BE YOUR WARNING. SEE YOU DOING IT AGAIN, AND I CAN JUST LET EVERYONE ELSE KNOW.

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 1, 2007 at 4:58 pm

I'm sorry to hear that.

Even though I don't do RBT online, the numerous complaints on RB/RBT is shooting my pressure through the roof!

Transmission Interrupted
Are you forgetting about Hegemony: Philip of Macedon? LDA is basically devoting full power on that game (about 100% of their resources are currently being devoted into the game).
Resuming Normal Transmission

It really would stink to have players leave because of harm.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 16, 2007 at 12:59 am

It was nothing toward LDA. More of a shout out to other players who feel the same way and toward the player I see cheating just about everyday on RBT.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on May 19, 2007 at 1:29 am

I agree with Twins :)

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on May 28, 2007 at 4:35 pm

I have to agree with you, however I take the game too personally sometimes. Thats my problem. People start to spawn frag, and then I lose it. Spawn fragging them back doesn't work for me. I still get mad. I know its only a game, but....... . Anyway, just my 2 cents! :P