Skip navigation

Here we go again!!!!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Here we go again!!!!
Pages 1 2 3
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 10:53 am

you got the lady bit right.......good onya :mrgreen:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 10:55 am

also got bitter and old correct :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 10:57 am

about yourself?......yip you :mrgreen: got that one right toooooo .... gold star for GP

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 11:50 am

What do I have to do to settle this down!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 1:26 pm

GAMEPROGRAMMER.....GET OVER IT.....you've done worse to me and you know it....now get on with whatever is you believe you do......and consider this -

1 - i accidentally hit the chat button to you

Sure - as bitterly lonely as you are?

2 - what i said was nothing other players haven't said to you before, so stop acting so righteous......and nowhere near as bad as what you tried to do to me in a public forum

That's true, but again, we all know who all those players were, don't we?

3 - once again you've contradicted yourself by posting a private message - so in actual fact YOU are the one using the 'F' word - not me - equates to double standards

What's the matter? Embarrased to see your vulgar language posted for all to see?

4 - you have achieved absolutely nothing here, so instead of trying to invole the public you would have been better off sorting this out with me via a PM

Nah. We all know public humiliation is a better weapon then PM.

1 . Disko is NOT LONELY she has me on her yahoo as well as many others.

2: one of them people is you so quit it.

3 @ CSY , an idea to settle this down is a simple game to decide it.

Disko , GP only way we will settle this is a Rival Ball game. Decide a time and play best of 3 , the loser has to appoligise on this forum in a new topic saying . Im sorry [Winners name here] with a 100 word speech saying sorry.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 11:57 pm

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 12:30 am

It is not lisa ,i certainly hope you're not blaming lisa on this one sunny !!are you?

Lisa bears the brunt of peoples anger (and for good reason)on many many occasions ,however on this occasion you're mistaken.

magnetics,dizko,verizon,getbackers,google,donomar,.air. cussbuss,..ice..,and any name that takes the p$#@ out of a regular player in rb over the past few months can all be attributed to none other than ,,,,,,sokker,,, ,,,,,,yes yes i hear you all now ,,,what proof do i have ! well lets just say mom3 whoms been harboring this little villian and sokker himself (or herself )(god knows who we speak with on this thing) admit all in a rather amusing telltale of a story to me in the chatroom ....anyone care for a truth session? ckit?

gp,when reading this post from a (sit on the fence viewpoint)it looks to me as though you have a problem with the fairer sex !!(or maybe thats it, you dont get any of the aforementioned ),,when viewing this post from a friend of disk's viewpoint ,you come across as weak,a downtrodden nasty piece of work, now you know i have your work number ,your adress,and your name ..what i would like to do with this imformation is to simply call you ,(you name the time and day),that way you and i can have a nice friendly little chitchat about your behaviour ...what do you think? ..

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 1:15 am

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 1:24 am

I have met disko on four seperate occasions ,iv'e met her family ,some of her vast array of friends ,walked along the streets of her hometown,enjoyed disk's and her families hospitality.
ive also had the opportunity for my family to show and give some of the hospitality back that i recieved while visiting there.(my children adore her)

i can only speak for myself ,though i believe for all of those to have met disk ,they would all agree ,she's a wonderfull wonderfull person ,and i'm mighty lucky to call her a friend of mine

what you gp and many many others sitting at your keyboards must understand is ,this woman would give all to see another human smile ,many fall foul of others and then wonder why !! well in this case you dont have to look far to wonder why gp ..years and years of nonsense on your behalf has come to a head ,,

LEAVE HER ALONE

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 1:46 am

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 1:55 am

I have met disko on four seperate occasions ,iv'e met her family ,some of her vast array of friends ,walked along the streets of her hometown,enjoyed disk's and her families hospitality.
ive also had the opportunity for my family to show and give some of the hospitality back that i recieved while visiting there.(my children adore her)

i can only speak for myself ,though i believe for all of those to have met disk ,they would all agree ,she's a wonderfull wonderfull person ,and i'm mighty lucky to call her a friend of mine

what you gp and many many others sitting at your keyboards must understand is ,this woman would give all to see another human smile ,many fall foul of others and then wonder why !! well in this case you dont have to look far to wonder why gp ..years and years of nonsense on your behalf has come to a head ,,

LEAVE HER ALONE

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 2:05 am

i'm leaving the whole ...i knew her before you knew her part alone ,,,,,,thats schoolyard stuff ,suffice to say i knew my parents before my sister ,that would obviously mean i know them more intimately right ,,,sheez you make me laugh ......

ok ok ok o friggin k ,,throws hands in air ,you know what ,,go get em, all of ya go get em ,,,whomever it is your chasing whomever it is you all have a gripe against(do you really know em anyway ?) ,,ok so i talk shit ,,ok

point is sunny ,,and this is the point ,there's no point ,chase ya friggin tales you lot. oh what fun

i know a great game we can play ,,it's called lets go round and round in circles and accuse everyone of anything we like ,and then blame it on someone whom doesnt exsist !!!! sound familiar? also known as rb ..oh ofcourse they do exsist ,,because when we talk to them in a chatroom ,,they say they are such and such and ofcourse ,they are always who they say they are ,except for when the're someone else ...confirmation pending.................oh look what i found ,,unbelievable ,all this time i thought you were having me on rick ,,,there is actually a mute button ,,well ill be damned ,,,,4 years without knowing about the mute button ,silly me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the whole 52,000 of ya's MUTE ....oh and before anyone comes in and tells me about how silly i am because i didnt know there was a mute button ......................................................sit on this ....................dh's

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 2:11 am

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 2:52 am

correct me if I am wrong but it looks like Sunnysideup,Teulk and Game Programmer are the players that are always causing trouble. I never see disko or cuzzbuzz causing any trouble with any one. It is the three of you that are always cutting some one up. If cuzzbuzz said some one admitted that it was them that was doing it why don!t you believe him? What would he have to gain by telling a lie? let it gooooooooooooooooo

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 3:34 pm

Don't forget lisa and lexus and lisa and soriano and lisa and linny and lisa and night hawk and lisa, etc.

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 4:25 pm

What in the world do I have to do to settle this down!

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 5:36 pm

The next person to make an offensive post in this thread gets banned. This goes double for GameProgrammer.

I haven't looked into this yet, but given the evidence, it should be obvious that Disko deserves the benefit of the doubt here.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 5:46 pm

As expected. The only offensive words are excused.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 7:21 pm

Swearing isn't the only way to be offensive, GP. You have been very offensive in this thread, especially considering that there is no proof that the person in question is Disko. Even if it is Disko, you're not exactly proving your capacity to take the high road .

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 23, 2007 at 7:37 pm

It's NOT DISKO :!: That's exactly what I have been trying to say all along.
And for the record it's not Gameprogrammer, Teulk nor me.

We all know who the REAL culprit is here...just read the story. I know you'll get it then. :wink:

Will you walk into my parlor? said the spider to the fly;
'Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you may spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many curious things to show when you are there.
Oh no, no, said the little fly; to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again.
I'm sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high.
Well you rest upon my little bed? said the spider to the fly.
There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin,
And if you like to rest a while, I'll snugly tuck you in!
Oh no, no, said the little fly, for I've often heard it said,
They never, never wake again who sleep upon your bed!

Said the cunning spider to the fly: Dear friend, what can I do
To prove the warm affection I've always felt for you?
I have within my pantry good store of all that's nice;
I'm sure you're very welcome - will you please to take a slice?
Oh no, no, said the little fly; kind sir, that cannot be:
I've heard what's in your pantry, and I do not wish to see!

Sweet creature! said the spider, you're witty and you're wise;
How handsome are your gauzy wings; how brilliant are your eyes!
I have a little looking-glass upon my parlor shelf;
If you'd step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.
I thank you, gentle sir, she said, for what you're pleased to say,
And, bidding you good morning now, I'll call another day.

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
For well he knew the silly fly would soon come back again:
So he wove a subtle web in a little corner sly,
And set his table ready to dine upon the fly;
Then came out to his door again and merrily did sing:
Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with pearl and silver wing;
Your robes are green and purple; there's a crest upon your head;
Your eyes are like diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead!

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little fly,
Hearing his wily, flattering words, came slowly flitting by;
With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer grew,
Thinking only of her brilliant eyes and green and purple hue,
Thinking only of her crested head. Poor, foolish thing! at last
Up jumped the cunning spider, and fiercely held her fast;
He dragged her up his winding stair, into the dismal den -
Within his little parlor - but she ne'er came out again!

And now, dear little children, who may this story read,
To idle, silly flattering words I pray you ne'er give heed;
Unto an evil counselor close heart and ear and eye,
And take a lesson from this tale of the spider and the fly.

Sound familiar?

Pages 1 2 3