Skip navigation

Here we go again!!!!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Here we go again!!!!
Pages 1 2 3
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 21, 2007 at 10:43 pm

All because I wouldn't go into her chat room.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 21, 2007 at 10:59 pm

Seems to be a 'dearth of disko/dizco/DIZCO lately. Mighty popular name for some reason.
They say that imitation is the biggest form of flattery, but I'm sure, in this case, it is not.
Too bad the angst has to be passed on to others.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 21, 2007 at 11:20 pm

and you two had nothing to do with the creation of the extra Disko's right?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 21, 2007 at 11:21 pm

Ckit---I'm hurt you would think such a thing--
I wouldn't debase myself to breaking the peace as it stands up to this point---so, NO
Besides, if I want to soil myself, I can wait for my late nineties--if, indeed, it goes that far!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 21, 2007 at 11:22 pm

As we've already seen, imitation is also a way to beef up ones rank.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 21, 2007 at 11:29 pm

Nah--DUPLICATION, maybe for ranks--imitation is for primates!!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 12:08 am

WANNA-BE GAMEPROGRAMMER.........Thanks to the the help and prompt interception of LONGBOW you didn't succeed in your attempt to humiliate me and my friends by posting photos of us in this forum. You have now stooped to a lower level to suggest i would use alias nicks to help my rank (why would i need to, my rank is better than yours). So instead of falsely accusing me, try being constructive for a change. If you know the identity of the mentally disturbed player who has for at least a week been harrassing and intimidating me by making duplicate variations of my name 'Disko' please share with us all here. TELL US ALL WHAT YOU KNOW

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 12:15 am

would you like to see more humiliating pics. They're plastered all over the internet. I have a couple of domains dedicated just to you because you're so nice.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 12:20 am

Thanks for the insight WANNA-BE GAMEPROGRAMMER.............you are a very mentally sick, lonely and sad person

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 12:26 am

hmm. You're the one hanging out in chat rooms with a known psychotic. You're the one who's so sad and lonely, that you needed to refuel a fire that was all but put out. I guess it's my fault because I unmuted you. Had you still been muted, none of this would have happened. Now go crawl back into your hole.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 6:34 am

hmm. You're the one hanging out in chat rooms with a known psychotic. You're the one who's so sad and lonely, that you needed to refuel a fire that was all but put out. I guess it's my fault because I unmuted you. Had you still been muted, none of this would have happened. Now go crawl back into your hole.

Oh do shut the hell up , iv'e known Disko and shes not like that. your just to upset because she has a better rank so you go and slag her off.

Your pictures a fake , 1 diskos nick is Disko not disko , and 2 Disko has all the board packs.

congratulations , your rumbled so as that disko said do it and stop wasting our time.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 6:46 am

Thank you Nitro but i don't have the board packs anymore, i used to, in fact over the last 4 years (been that long?....jeeeeeeeez!)....i've bought them 4 - maybe even 5 times!!!!!!! but i keep misplacing them, so now i'm back to the old freebie again....anyway thanks for the moral support and i did tell GP to FO because i thought he was the one copying my name and i owed him one (make that 3, 2 are for my mates, 1 out the way)...and he knows it don't you GP......all square now....for April anyway

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 7:07 am

Thank you Nitro but i don't have the board packs anymore, i used to, in fact over the last 4 years (been that long?....jeeeeeeeez!)....i've bought them 4 - maybe even 5 times!!!!!!! but i keep misplacing them, so now i'm back to the old freebie again....anyway thanks for the moral support and i did tell GP to FO because i thought he was the one copying my name and i owed him one (make that 3, 2 are for my mates, 1 out the way)...and he knows it don't you GP......all square now....for April anyway

1 Whos FO?

and 2 , can't you pm rick asking for your download key/s? so you can re-download them?

Now if anyone wants me I will be on a nice friendly game of Rival ball somewhere.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 7:41 am

1 whos rick
2 whos rick
3 where do you find a friendly game of rival ball

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 7:59 am

Please do not harm each other. All you do is flame each other up and cause problems and which, in turn, could cause the core of me to go critical.

I am not trying to add-on problems, rather only trying to ease these.

If that disko in RB that told GP to ---- off really is the disko here, I ask that you settle down! Why don't you settle down so that I can get back to normal and resume production lines. I wished you all would cooperate rather than harm each other.

This does at least two things:* You will be able to band together in case something does fall out of place.
* This minimizes the chances that I will be activated again at this flame war.CSY Command out!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 8:07 am

So because you jumped to the conclusion that I created the nicks mocking you - one of which you were in a chat room with when you tried to get me in - you decided to restart a war that for all intents and purposes was over. Maybe you should get a job to occupy yourself.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 8:32 am

GAMEPROGRAMMER.....GET OVER IT.....you've done worse to me and you know it....now get on with whatever is you believe you do......and consider this -

1 - i accidentally hit the chat button to you

2 - what i said was nothing other players haven't said to you before, so stop acting so righteous......and nowhere near as bad as what you tried to do to me in a public forum

3 - once again you've contradicted yourself by posting a private message - so in actual fact YOU are the one using the 'F' word - not me - equates to double standards

4 - you have achieved absolutely nothing here, so instead of trying to invole the public you would have been better off sorting this out with me via a PM

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 9:52 am

GAMEPROGRAMMER.....GET OVER IT.....you've done worse to me and you know it....now get on with whatever is you believe you do......and consider this -

1 - i accidentally hit the chat button to you

Sure - as bitterly lonely as you are?

2 - what i said was nothing other players haven't said to you before, so stop acting so righteous......and nowhere near as bad as what you tried to do to me in a public forum

That's true, but again, we all know who all those players were, don't we?

3 - once again you've contradicted yourself by posting a private message - so in actual fact YOU are the one using the 'F' word - not me - equates to double standards

What's the matter? Embarrased to see your vulgar language posted for all to see?

4 - you have achieved absolutely nothing here, so instead of trying to invole the public you would have been better off sorting this out with me via a PM

Nah. We all know public humiliation is a better weapon then PM.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 10:17 am

GP you are a foolish bitter person......let it go

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 22, 2007 at 10:34 am

Just when I thought I was over it you bitter old lady, you started it all over again. You're the one who needs to let it go.

Pages 1 2 3