Skip navigation

Here's to The Good Times!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Here's to The Good Times!
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 14, 2007 at 2:14 am

Here's to the to good times!

I've decided to retire Sunnysideup1 to give the fair and great players a chance to conquer the dishonest one ...

As most of you are aware of by now, my husband fell ill with cancer, and as much as I loved the fun and laughs of Rival Ball unfortunately my time is limited.

I'll still be on when I can as ...Sunny...
But no longer for the challenge for I have been given one much greater then RB.

I've deleted Sunnysideup1 to give the good players a chance to get that number 8 spot lol. GO GET HER!!!
I wish you all health, happiness and love.
God Bless!

Sunny

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 14, 2007 at 2:19 am

Well Sunny,
Brave move and I congratulate you on your new start.
I also want to re-affirm my wishes, thoughts and prayers for your circumstances at home.
All my best wishes go to you, dearest Sunny.
As long as I know you will still be populating the board, in whatever capacity you can, I will always be there for you.
As for #8--well, time will be the judge on that one, and with the plate you have before you, should be none of your worry--or ours for that matter.

I've known you on the board through all your transformations, from the beginning to now. There has always been a Sunny on the board--glad there will continue to be one!
Here's to the start of something Sunny--er Very Happy Wink

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 14, 2007 at 11:22 am

Here's to fraudulent players and the victims they claim. True Sunny, the challenge is gone. It is still fun, but we know it doesnt matter how long we play, or how much we win, there is an unstoppable force which is humanly uncontrollable, that is laughing at us and keeping us back. But all this pales in comparison to the recent issues that life has forced some of us to deal with. I hope everything is going well with you and your husband and I will talk to you soon.

Level 12 Human Flyer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on April 16, 2007 at 12:06 am

Sunny, this is a very beautifull action you´ve done! You deleted SunnySideUp1 to help all other players! I respect you, and your courage, be in mind that you will be my friend forever for doing this action. You have played for so many years!!! And now you flee for your own, because of a dishonest one!!! We all like you, keep playing!

Sunny Congratulations!!!!!!!

I wish health for and for your husband. God bless you!
Sorry, i´m Brazilian, and my English is not good. :P

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 17, 2007 at 7:45 pm

Sunny, good luck in all you do. My prayers are with you. And remember to take care of yourself. I'm sure you have plenty of shoulders in RB but I am here for you also. You hold a special place with me since you are the first player I ever played or talked to in RB. GOOD LUCK