Skip navigation

Old horse--New Whip

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Old horse--New Whip
Pages 1 2 3 4
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 7:53 pm

Well, come on really. How hard would it be for someone to be logged onto the comp. and say O a laptop?????? I m just wandering if her Dr.s know she has escaped the looney bin!!! I would love to say much more but I can see that everyone has already tried and NOBODY has been heard. You know if the RBT gameroom was up I d be there instead of HERE.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 7:59 pm

That is probably the case when she's in the gameroom. Thats how she appears with the boardsets and without. but because the only ones capable of watching and recording are the people playing, she gets away with it.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 8:06 pm

Actually, that lisa and lexus have different ip addresses when logging into the forum is irrevelent, since a dynamic ip can change any time your connection is reset, and they could also be logging in from 2 entirely different places.
Yep, that's why I said it's not proof of anything. It could very well be her, but I generally prefer to play it safe.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 8:21 pm

ohh shit , (slaps self for getting off topic)

When all said and done ,the person in question deals with the demons in her head ,whether people let her demons intrude into their mind is upto the individual ,
she cheats full stop,simple as that ,and she cheats (not in order to move up the rank)more so to receive exactly what is happening here ,,,,attention ,,,,

really we've all got 2 choices ,acknowledge the fact there's an 8th ranked player ,,or dont lolololol

ohh and tuelk ...... you also said something along the lines of you seen this coming weeks ago before anyone else ..4 years back ,or there abouts ,the very fact it was possible to have numerous rb rooms running on the 1 pc was brought to my attention,by none other than ??? you guessed it !! the person in question ,,it's been happening since noah built his ark ......

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 8:34 pm

ohh ----, (slaps self for getting off topic)

When all said and done, the person in question deals with the demons in her head, whether people let her demons intrude into their mind is up to the individual, she cheats full stop. Simple as that. She cheats (not in order to move up the rank) more so to receive exactly what is happening here, attention .

Really we've all got 2 choices, acknowledge the fact there's an 8th ranked player, or don't :lol:

I don't see how it can be proven. As Rick said, watch the language. Probably the biggest reason those posts keep getting deleted.

(I've also corrected the errors on the quoted post)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 8:44 pm

Ok, I'm going to clear up the CKIT_CHEATER_AVOID_CKIT issue. The other day Vanessa3 wouldn't stop trying to join my game and I refuse to play her kind. So, I changed my notes to Vanessa, get f****d! after that her hubby Revenge starts creating accounts like the one above...

If anyone is interested in the truth that's it, I have no regrets :)

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 8:59 pm

Yes, please watch your language cuzzbuzz.

I've been discussing this thread with Sunny, and I want you all to know that we're not taking sides here. Lisa or any of her friends have not received special treatment from us, as you'll notice that we're not doing anything about defamatory notes about her other than telling her to ignore them and mute anybody she disagrees with.

Again, we hope to be able to fix these problems after Hegemony is out, but right now it's difficult to detect cheating, and we can't afford the time or money to fix them right now.

If you see anybody abusing user names (like making a user named 'So and so is a such and such' and sitting in the lobby for everybody to see), send one of us a message.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 9:15 pm

Don't faint lol..
But I have to agree with Cuzz on this one. Maybe it is about the attention factor. We all know she's a mean spirited cheater :twisted: , which I suppose Cuzz is right, we will have to deal with it until a solution is found to stop her.

One things for sure, she'll have to retire from her job to take Mazda's rank away from him :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 9:16 pm

Yup, sounds good Rick while you're at it can you remove the Find Opponents button for the next version of Rival Ball ?

Huge Thanks :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 9:29 pm

Don't faint lol..
But I have to agree with Cuzz on this one. Maybe it is about the attention factor. We all know she's a mean spirited cheater :twisted: , which I suppose Cuzz is right, we will have to deal with it until a solution is found to stop her.

One things for sure, she'll have to retire from her job to take Mazda's rank away from him :lol:

Job? :lol: She has a job? :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 9:32 pm

Yup, sounds good Rick while you're at it can you remove the Find Opponents button for the next version of Rival Ball ?

That wont stop people from persistently trying to join your game. I change my game to impossible then allow the persistent joiner to play me. Thats usually the last time they try so hard.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 9:37 pm

That wont stop people from persistently trying to join your game. I change my game to impossible then allow the persistent joiner to play me. Thats usually the last time they try so hard.

LOL, I like the sound of that!
Thanks... I'll try it real soon no doubt.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 9:48 pm

Don't faint lol..

Job? :lol: She has a job? :lol:

:lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 9:53 pm

LOL, I like the sound of that!
Thanks... I'll try it real soon no doubt.

No problem. The joiner tries so hard and fast that he doesnt realize the game type was changed to impossible

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 11:10 pm

[quote=
really we've all got 2 choices ,acknowledge the fact there's an 8th ranked player ,,or dont lolololol

ohh and tuelk ...... you also said something along the lines of you seen this coming weeks ago before anyone else ..4 years back ,or there abouts ,the very fact it was possible to have numerous rb rooms running on the 1 pc was brought to my attention,by none other than ??? you guessed it !! the person in question ,,it's been happening since noah built his ark ......[/quote]

I like your solution, in fact, it made my day and even though it succeeds in doing absolutely nothing in a physical sense, mentally, it's a dagger to her heart. I just don't like affirming 5 years of deceit.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 10, 2007 at 12:53 am

[quote=

ohh and tuelk ...... you also said something along the lines of you seen this coming weeks ago before anyone else ..4 years back ,or there abouts ,the very fact it was possible to have numerous rb rooms running on the 1 pc was brought to my attention,by none other than ??? you guessed it !! the person in question ,,it's been happening since noah built his ark ......

I like your solution, in fact, it made my day and even though it succeeds in doing absolutely nothing in a physical sense, mentally, it's a dagger to her heart. I just don't like affirming 5 years of deceit.[/quote]

No worries T, we all know her for what she truly is!

And you know for sure, as I always say...
IT IS WHAT IT IS :wink: But at the end of the day, we all were the winners on this one! :D and as always will continue to be my dear friend :!:

Right here with you always :) :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 10, 2007 at 10:52 pm

RBT Players please note...

Players ckit.. and .ckit. are NOT me, I have never needed multiple accounts and I'm not about to start. LDA could you please look into this asap.

Thank you.

Pages 1 2 3 4