Skip navigation

Old horse--New Whip

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Old horse--New Whip
Pages 1 2 3 4
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 6:12 pm

just as i thought you guys have no idea what you are talking about. If you think I am Lisa than you really are stupid people. I don!t even know her but I looked up her status and now I see why you want her off the board. It is all about rank with you people.

Silly me! I forgot to ask you this lexus...

If you don't know Lisa, why would you look up her stats :?:
And how could you possibly know it was Lisa that Teulk was referring to?

hum, now who's the stupid one :?:

I will never hire you for any under cover assignments! LMAO :lol:

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 6:41 pm

Can!t you read sunnysideup? Game Programmer mentioned it on the last page dear. Go back through the lise of what is left on the forums and you will see alot of trash that you all started is still there. I said I was new on the forums I didn!t say how long I have been reading them. Maybe you didn!t know but you can read the forums but you just can!t post unless you are registered. If you think I am going to tell you who I am on rival ball think otherwise.Enough people have to put up with your mean and stupid notes. Why would I want to add my self to the list. Now who looks like the stupid one. You guys attacked me and all I did was ask a question and voiced my opinion.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 6:44 pm

She got us Sunny. lisa is not new but lisa as lexus is new to the forum. So lisa just gave lisa as lexus all of the specifics about the long running soap opera here.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 7:16 pm

Can!t you read sunnysideup? Game Programmer mentioned it on the last page dear. Go back through the lise of what is left on the forums and you will see alot of trash that you all started is still there. I said I was new on the forums I didn!t say how long I have been reading them. Maybe you didn!t know but you can read the forums but you just can!t post unless you are registered. If you think I am going to tell you who I am on rival ball think otherwise.Enough people have to put up with your mean and stupid notes. Why would I want to add my self to the list. Now who looks like the stupid one. You guys attacked me and all I did was ask a question and voiced my opinion.

Well golly gee, I'm crushed. :cry:
You hurt my sniff feelings sniff :cry: sniff. :cry:

OK I'm better now and your still full of crap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just surprised you didn't come into the forum as Cherrie...Her new best friend! :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 7:19 pm

She got us Sunny. lisa is not new but lisa as lexus is new to the forum. So lisa just gave lisa as lexus all of the specifics about the long running soap opera here.

Yeah right GP...this really gets better by the tick of the clock LMAO :lol: :lol: I can hardly wait for tonight!!! :wink: I'll be cooking and baking so I'll have pleanty of time to respond! Yippee :lol: :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 7:46 pm

rushes into madhouse....smacks Ckit up back of head with Lexus-English translation dictionary..... ........

disk was onto the fact we had a an old v.w beetle on the showroom floor after 1 post ,, while the rest of you thought you were still looking at a brand new lexus ,talk about slow you lot!!!!!!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 7:54 pm

Actually cuzz, go back to the beginning and read the sarcasm in each post. I don't think anyone here thought we were dealing with more than one person. just one with a multiple personality disorder.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 8:11 pm

Oh that's got to be Sybil lol...

Like the sands in an hour glass, so are the days of our lives.....

We will return to our story in just a moment. :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 8:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 8:32 pm

LMAO, now this is a party :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 9:19 pm

LMAO, now this is a party :)

Hors d'Å“uvres anyone :?: Or maybe perhaps a little libation :lol:

We are all waiting with baited breath for lexus to return with her words of wisdom and complete knowledge of us LMAO...Then we can really get this party rolling :lol: l

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 11:04 pm

How utterly shocking! :shock:

She passed Teulk :shock: ...That was a No brainier.

Allow me to reiterate Sorry Ass Bitch

Now I'm curious to see if LDA will finally take notice of her stats :!:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 11:25 pm

Yes, I have been passed by the ghosts of somebody --even though it is a no-brainer to how this was achieved, I still take offence as to how it was done, although, I must, concede the spot.
AS I stated earlier, here's to full anarchy on the board!!
I shall return to regular play soon enough,but under the circumstances, it means absolutely nothing now.
Thanks for taking the game out of gaming..

To quote Sunny
She passed Teulk ...That was a No brainer.
Allow me to reiterate Sorry Ass Bitch

I, more than anyone, saw this coming weeks ago.
God allow me to run 1179/75 in the next millenium..if it is His will---better still, give me seven numbers on the Super 7 draw--I will take more out of that, than this--to be sure.
Appreciate everyone's input on this well scarred issue,the sarcasm, the humour, the candidness.
Hope everyone's Easter was a blast--Too much choccy for my own good-as usual--but this too shall pass!!!LOL

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 11:58 pm

OK LDA the Ball is in your Court :!: Care to take a look now :?: Or shall all those who took the time to bring Lisa's cheating to the table bring you more proof :?: Exactly how much more Proof do you need :?: :roll:

God only knows WE ALL have it!

You chose to delete prior posts and requests in the past on this exact same subject.

This time will be very different. We all can always inundate you with phone calls on this subject if you prefer that.

It's your JOB to be on top of situations such as this and you continue to have a blind eye or just hit the delete button to defuse the situation at hand. Not to mention an on going excuse that your way to busy to fix certain problems...

I find that a bit curious as do others. It's common knowledge that you have blocked certain people from allowing them to use different nicks. However, the ones that cheat you allow. A bit strange don't you think?

What makes this situation so different. And spare us the same old nonsense that LDA was not aware that players of RB would take the game so seriously. I'm sure that when Rival Ball was brought to the table many years ago, it was never the intention to have it fall by the way side. Which is exactly how it's going...If your on a Mission to destroy RB your certainly doing a fabulous job of it!

IT'S ALL ABOUT FAIR PLAY!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 8, 2007 at 12:02 am

Like the 10 Commandments that I am watching--no proof is enough-- feel the holes in my hands--put you hand in my side---etc...
Too religious??

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 8, 2007 at 7:36 am

Are you forgetting about Hegemony: Philip of Macedon? LDA is basically devoting full power on that game (about 100% of their resources are currently being devoted into the game; correct this post if I'm way off Rick). This notice will only be said once!

Despite this notice, I still don't want to harm the feelings of this group any further than the abuse has already gone. If needed, I will open a forum at the CSF where you can discuss this chat. As for the ads there, just ignore them (or filter them out). Even though I have never met any members of this group , your feelings are still valuable as the abuse takes its tide at defeating the purpose of friendly genuine online play.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 2:01 pm

Oh, what a wonderful thread to find as I come back from Easter weekend.

First of all, Sunny, please watch your language.

Second, with our current system we can only detect cheaters if we constantly watch the game with our eyes. Obviously this is not ideal and we have more important things to spend our time doing. However, I have seen some people in this thread playing other people from their own IP address -- people with almost all losses -- so I hope you'll understand my lack of sympathy at the moment.

Finally, I hope we'll be able to address some of these issues after Hegemony is out, but it's a lot more work than you might imagine. Consider that this affects a very small number of players, and if everybody in this thread bought Rival Ball and Series 2, that would be $30 * 9 = $270, which is about a weeks work of pay for a mimimum wage employee. We will be losing money on this endeavor, so I'm asking you to please cut us some slack.

Oh, and for the record, lexus and lisa don't share an IP address. It's not proof of anything, but consider that lexus really might be an innocent bystander here.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 2:10 pm

Oh, what a wonderful thread to find as I come back from Easter weekend.

First of all, Sunny, please watch your language.

Second, with our current system we can only detect cheaters if we constantly watch the game with our eyes. Obviously this is not ideal and we have more important things to spend our time doing. However, I have seen some people in this thread playing other people from their own IP address -- people with almost all losses -- so I hope you'll understand my lack of sympathy at the moment.

Finally, I hope we'll be able to address some of these issues after Hegemony is out, but it's a lot more work than you might imagine. Consider that this affects a very small number of players, and if everybody in this thread bought Rival Ball and Series 2, that would be $30 * 9 = $270, which is about a weeks work of pay for a mimimum wage employee. We will be losing money on this endeavor, so I'm asking you to please cut us some slack.

Oh, and for the record, lexus and lisa don't share an IP address. It's not proof of anything, but consider that lexus really might be an innocent bystander here.

Just as we thought... :roll:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 7:46 pm

Actually, that lisa and lexus have different ip addresses when logging into the forum is irrevelent, since a dynamic ip can change any time your connection is reset and can even be force changed by the user, and they could also be logging in from 2 entirely different places. Not hard to do. She just has to remote into a PC outside her network. And lexus isn't one of her ghosts in the game room. Although charger was at one time. maybe corvette or porsche will be next.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2007 at 7:52 pm

Interesting,i can't quiet recall the quote,but if our aussie dollar is of i think little value as the post deemed it .

then this little equasion makes me laugh ,
$270.00 = about a weekly minimum wage in canada ,$1.00 aussie $ = .94canadian cents ,this means for an average weekly wage earner in australia on canadian wages i would earn $253.80 .

if this was my weekly wage (average) i reckon it would be time to do myself in ,

i must have that wrong tuelk!!!surely it's $507.60 a week ,,,,, atleast double yes?

Pages 1 2 3 4