Just a bit of humor mixed in with reality. :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 8:02 am

It would seem so.

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 8:27 am

This is totally surprising! I wasn't expect this topic to grow this big quickly!

Then again, at least you show care for each other when abuse takes over the fun factor. ;]

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 11:23 am

I am sorry but I just don!t understand how you guys can tell if friends are playing friends over and over or if some one is playing them selves over and over. Do you guys by any chance know these players and know who their friends are? Don!t mean to ruffle any feathers but just curious.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 11:30 am

The friends are people, each with their own personality, playing the game for years who enjoy playing each other and playing legitimately, IE Sunny and Teulk. The one who engages in self indulgence (plays with his/her self) creates multiple nicks daily to help him/her cheat and beef up his/her win/loss %. Its a long list, but begins and ends with the same person.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 11:56 am

lol, here goes another one ,just like the other one ,bababababooom

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 11:59 am

That was obvious with her first post cuzz.

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 12:49 pm

something that sunnysideup1 said sorry ass bitch leads me to believe that maybe you guys use to be friends and no longer are. Am I right? Maybe it is just that you guys want these players off the board or could it be that these players have a higher rank than you guys do and are trying to get rid of the higher rank players. Just a thought. It is awful that people are full of so much meaness that they will go to any lengths to get rid of people they don!t like. If you guys don!t like these players don!t watch them lol. That way your it will stop all the hard feelings.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:12 pm

She was referring to lisa, lexus, murakami, charger, and all the rest.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:17 pm

see next post--my editing sucked on the first one--scuse me...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:21 pm

I am new to rival ball and I watch alot. May be just to get to know who is who. I watch a whole lot of players that looks like they play their selves. Teulk do u and sunnysideup not play each other all the time? And I know I have seen you play Farquad and won every game. Disko do you and cuzzbuzz not play each other all the time? I watch alot of players that seem to only play a couple of players over and over. Teulk and Disko I have also noticed that very seldom do the two of you have any nice notes. They are always hateful or smarting off to some one ESPICALLY TEULK. I never seen any nice notes from him. Why can!t every one stop watching every one else and just enjoy the game. After all it is just as Disko said a game

Your not watching close enough lexus! Teulk always has something loving to say to me :lol:

Overall reaction to this quote---HARDEFRIPPINHAR!!!!

@ lexus --and who might you be??LOL
I'm going out on a limb here, and ,please,correct me if I'm mistaken, but the language you use, lexus, seems awfully familiar . I KNOW the only person who has seen me play Farquad and I know WHY I did it, and you have proven my point perfectly.
Please stop parading around as someone you are not. Don't be shy, and come right out and take your medicine in person.
You call us the sad, petulant ones --constantly reminding us to grow up ---well, honey, time to get on your own bandwagon.

something that sunnysideup1 said sorry ass bitch leads me to believe that maybe you guys use to be friends and no longer are. Am I right?

This has to be the fishiest thing you have said yet--only someone who's been involved in the triangle would even THINK to mention such a thing
And just to be perfectly blunt--you or anyone cross a certain line between me, or me and my friends--and I DO have a few--and a few are enough for me thank you very much--cause they count for the most--can be certain to reap the rewards

@Sunny---thank you darlin'--kinder words have never been said--appreciate it very much.

Level 11 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:29 pm

just as i thought you guys have no idea what you are talking about. If you think I am Lisa than you really are stupid people. I don!t even know her but I looked up her status and now I see why you want her off the board. It is all about rank with you people.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:34 pm

Actually lexus/lisa, for most of us, it's about honesty and fun. For you it's about rank. Bet you didn't have to go to far to look up your status.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:35 pm

Yeah---considering lexus wasn't registered on tha board until 7th of April--go figure.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:44 pm

Well, I'm not here to complain!!!! I'm just LMFAO. Happy Easter Everybody. And Does anybody want to play some RBT?????????????

Happy Easter Twins! :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 2:47 pm

something that sunnysideup1 said sorry ass bitch leads me to believe that maybe you guys use to be friends and no longer are. Am I right? Maybe it is just that you guys want these players off the board or could it be that these players have a higher rank than you guys do and are trying to get rid of the higher rank players. Just a thought. It is awful that people are full of so much meaness that they will go to any lengths to get rid of people they don!t like. If you guys don!t like these players don!t watch them lol. That way your it will stop all the hard feelings.

Gee lexus this get's more interesting by the minute maybe even seconds for that matter :lol: .

For someone who has just joined this forum just a few days ago( NOT)... and supposedly should have no prior knowledge to this board or RB for that matter, you sure seem to have a large amount of knowledge insofar as myself and Teulk are concerned, or Disko and Cuzz for that matter...

Seems really strange to me that I've never seen you on RB but yet you seem to know so much about us...Ahh the things that stimulate and boggle the mind :roll:

Your pathetically obvious to all of us here. But most certainly not sharp enough to compete with our rebuts lol.
I'd back out slowly if I were you... Go play nice now Sybil LMAO.
:wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 3:11 pm

I am new to rival ball and I watch alot. May be just to get to know who is who. I watch a whole lot of players that looks like they play their selves. Teulk do u and sunnysideup not play each other all the time? And I know I have seen you play Farquad and won every game. Disko do you and cuzzbuzz not play each other all the time? I watch alot of players that seem to only play a couple of players over and over. Teulk and Disko I have also noticed that very seldom do the two of you have any nice notes. They are always hateful or smarting off to some one ESPICALLY TEULK. I never seen any nice notes from him. Why can!t every one stop watching every one else and just enjoy the game. After all it is just as Disko said a game

Your not watching close enough lexus! Teulk always has something loving to say to me :lol:

Overall reaction to this quote---HARDEFRIPPINHAR!!!!

@ lexus --and who might you be??LOL
I'm going out on a limb here, and ,please,correct me if I'm mistaken, but the language you use, lexus, seems awfully familiar . I KNOW the only person who has seen me play Farquad and I know WHY I did it, and you have proven my point perfectly.
Please stop parading around as someone you are not. Don't be shy, and come right out and take your medicine in person.
You call us the sad, petulant ones --constantly reminding us to grow up ---well, honey, time to get on your own bandwagon.

something that sunnysideup1 said sorry ass bitch leads me to believe that maybe you guys use to be friends and no longer are. Am I right?

This has to be the fishiest thing you have said yet--only someone who's been involved in the triangle would even THINK to mention such a thing
And just to be perfectly blunt--you or anyone cross a certain line between me, or me and my friends--and I DO have a few--and a few are enough for me thank you very much--cause they count for the most--can be certain to reap the rewards

@Sunny---thank you darlin'--kinder words have never been said--appreciate it very much.

Your very welcome my dear friend! My little Love Bug!!! :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 3:36 pm

I have read alot of post on the forums and it seems to look like the very same people are the only ones complaining about some one. They are either cheating or they have abusive names on the board or they don!t like their notes. How old are you people????Really how old?

Another oddity if you are new since most of the threads and posts you speak of were removed from the forum a long time ago by LDA because of the abuse that you know so much about.

Happy Easter Sunny.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 5:09 pm

I have read alot of post on the forums and it seems to look like the very same people are the only ones complaining about some one. They are either cheating or they have abusive names on the board or they don!t like their notes. How old are you people????Really how old?

Another oddity if you are new since most of the threads and posts you speak of were removed from the forum a long time ago by LDA because of the abuse that you know so much about.

Happy Easter Sunny.

Happy Easter GP!You just hit the nail right smack dab on the head!

Pages 1 2 3 4