Skip navigation

Old horse--New Whip

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Old horse--New Whip
Pages 1 2 3 4
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 6, 2007 at 2:07 pm

Well, just before I head out for the Easter Weekend, I'd just like to bring to the forefront-once again-the BLATANT abuse of nicks on the board as of late.
YES, I HAVE been keeping track of SOME people's progress..

WHY?

Because I feel like it.

And I think that if I were a baseball fan, I'd sure like to know how somebody pulls off a run of 1239 wins versus a meager 75 losses in three months.

That's a 16.52/1 winning average

AS much as I'd like to own that kind of record, I'd sure like to believe it was achieved in an honest manner.
As there are others who are witness to this little?(BIG) scam, (and whether or not they choose to voice their opinion here is totally up to them), I really think it's high time this nonsense had a stop put to it, if not for the sake of those really trying to make headway with the game, as for the sheer pure integrity of the game itself.
Inasmuch, as slander has been thrown--yes, some by me--and inasmuch as I have been on the receiving end of the same, I find myself in utter disgust at the whole idea of playing in this fashion just to make a rank or two--or five or six--I would think that 6 years on the ranking ladder would be sufficient to keep some happy, but then again, there are the odd few who believe it is their solemn right to be up there.
I have complained about this repeatedly, to no avail, and with the response that without proof there is no justification for removal of said games.
That being the end result, I would just like to make it known, that said individual(s) will still receive no quarter from me, or those who are of the same mind.
What LDA wants to do about this, is their affair, but if I'm correct, this post will lapse into dust and mothball, as have others like it.
So here's to anarchy on the board--and to all who wish to join in
Maybe it's time to join the other side for a change..screw good judgment and all!! :wink:

In the meantime
Happy Easter to one and all--may the Egg bearing rodent be good to all--
and yes, I mean to all!!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 6, 2007 at 11:07 pm

Happy Easter Teulk!

Well said...But I'm afraid it will fall on deaf ears as always not to mention blind eyes . :roll:
We have had the proof all along, but LDA didn't take the time to check it out. Not to swift on LDA's part. But then again...
Well, whatever...
So Lets sit back and watch the cheater do her thing over the weekend. She's a sorry ass bitch. No wonder why all have abandoned her.

So Rick! any words of wisdom here or what?
Or do you still need more proof?

Car 54 where are you! :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 6, 2007 at 11:58 pm

The things you see at the MIDNIGHT HOUR!......winks omitted

(tippy-toes into forum arena wearing full metal jacket)…….hope you don't fall off your chair Teulk but in this instance i am in full agreement with you and thanks for having the ‘manliness' to voice what i find hard to believe other frequent RB players haven't been aware of also – and for too long – IE a certain someone playing against themselves by using multiple ghost nicks…over…and over…and over…Almost without fail every day and apart from the rare occasion, i've observed they only ever play their ‘friend', accruing in one session alone 67 wins, no losses, no quits (oh to be so lucky)…this equates to CHEATING…….Some might ask "cheating who and who cares?"….well, apart from the hollow kudos of being seen by the ‘unenlightened' as an ‘honest and great player', this certain player is cheating themselves because we all know there are no prizes for winning in RB (where is that beautiful house, where is that beautiful car?)….AND, I AND OTHERS CARE…..they're cheating us who play with limited time, in the legal way….. they are insulting our intelligence and they are abusing our good-will and tolerance…..Basically, we're all flogging a dead horse trying to crank up our rank trying to compete with cheap tricks and also, what they are blatantly getting away with has the potential to encourage copy-cat behaviour……Albeit i'm guilty of a lot of RB crimes which i take full responsibility for and am willing to discuss……and i have ghost nicks (most of us do) which i create on a whim of the moment for a laugh, but never to improve my rank…….
It was only because of having some personal leave from work lately that i've been able to play RB for longer periods, at hours i wouldn't normally be around, that i too have witnessed exactly what you're referring to Teulk…..and without naming alias's i've watched with fascination and frustration this certain someone take full advantage of the apathy of most players and the ‘democratic' system of RB.

If any Longbow staff are interested, i have a list of just some of the ‘ghost' nicks this certain player uses.

And yes, i am fully aware i have entered into a political forray....but some things are beyond superstition and in the interest of the RB community, need to be made public.

HAPPY EASTER SEASON TO ALL

(BTW, Full Metal Jacket – still a great movie)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 12:50 am

Happy Easter, Disko!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 12:57 am

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 12:58 am

I am new to rival ball and I watch alot. May be just to get to know who is who. I watch a whole lot of players that looks like they play their selves. Teulk do u and sunnysideup not play each other all the time? And I know I have seen you play Farquad and won every game. Disko do you and cuzzbuzz not play each other all the time? I watch alot of players that seem to only play a couple of players over and over. Teulk and Disko I have also noticed that very seldom do the two of you have any nice notes. They are always hateful or smarting off to some one ESPICALLY TEULK. I never seen any nice notes from him. Why can!t every one stop watching every one else and just enjoy the game. After all it is just as Disko said a game

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:06 am

huh.....so much for doing community service......nothing's changed.......lol

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:08 am

I am new to rival ball and I watch alot. May be just to get to know who is who. I watch a whole lot of players that looks like they play their selves. Teulk do u and sunnysideup not play each other all the time? And I know I have seen you play Farquad and won every game. Disko do you and cuzzbuzz not play each other all the time? I watch alot of players that seem to only play a couple of players over and over. Teulk and Disko I have also noticed that very seldom do the two of you have any nice notes. They are always hateful or smarting off to some one ESPICALLY TEULK. I never seen any nice notes from him. Why can!t every one stop watching every one else and just enjoy the game. After all it is just as Disko said a game

Yea masturbation is a real problem in RB.... muhahahahahahahahaahaha!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:24 am

:lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:26 am

Go where? I'm happy right where I am :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:27 am

Your not watching close enough lexus! Teulk always has something loving to say to me :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:27 am

Go where? I'm happy right where I am :)

Anywhere Ckit lol :lol:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:41 am

rushes into madhouse....smacks Ckit up back of head with Lexus-English translation dictionary..... :D ........

are we bored?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:45 am

Yes, Disko... I am bored but in a fun kind of mood.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:47 am

:D ......now i gotta go out and find some easter eggs......talk soon C

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 1:49 am

I'm not bothering with them this year, my arse will thank me later, LOL :)

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 2:06 am

I have read alot of post on the forums and it seems to look like the very same people are the only ones complaining about some one. They are either cheating or they have abusive names on the board or they don!t like their notes. How old are you people????Really how old?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 3:07 am

Well, I'm not here to complain!!!! I'm just LMFAO. Happy Easter Everybody. And Does anybody want to play some RBT?????????????

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 4:42 am

Well, I'm not here to complain!!!! I'm just LMFAO. Happy Easter Everybody. And Does anybody want to play some RBT?????????????

Happy Easter, Twins!
I'll be right with you after I've had dinner :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on April 7, 2007 at 6:44 am

It is just a game for most of us. For those who take the challenge out of it, it's an obsession. There is nothing wrong with friends like Teulk and Sunny playing each other. The problem is when enemies play with themselves.

Pages 1 2 3 4