Skip navigation

Lost Download Key

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Lost Download Key
Level 12 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 29, 2007 at 11:43 pm

I can't find the Email that had my Download key or the receipt. Can someone help me on this, Please?

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 30, 2007 at 2:39 pm

I advise you write a PM to Rick instead of posting it in the Support forums.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on March 30, 2007 at 6:17 pm

I advise you write a PM to Rick instead of posting it in the Support forums.

Thanx. I didn't know who to contact or where to do it :)

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 31, 2007 at 11:34 am

Looks like the staff at LDA are not in the office today. It is going to take longer to get your response in. They will not be back until Monday.

You should edit the top post of this topic to remove the sensitive information. This way, an administrator does not have to do it.

When logged in, you should see an Edit image on each post associated with that username. You will not see them on other people's posts.

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on March 31, 2007 at 6:09 pm

Looks like the staff at LDA are not in the office today. It is going to take longer to get your response in. They will not be back until Monday.

You should edit the top post of this topic to remove the sensitive information. This way, an administrator does not have to do it.

When logged in, you should see an Edit image on each post associated with that username. You will not see them on other people's posts.

Done

Thanx, but I can't see the info as sensitive. Maybe I don't have anything to hide, but, as you suggested, I removed it anyway ;) Rick did contact me and gave me a new download key. Thanx for your suggestion to pm him :)