Skip navigation

Dx Ball 2 Too Fast

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Dx Ball 2 Too Fast
Level 11 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 15, 2007 at 9:34 pm

Hey, just joined the forum and hoping someone knows how to fix my problem. I just upgraded both of my PCs to Socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 processors with 1gb of PC2-6400 ram. One computer has an Nvidia 6800GTX card and the other has an All-In-Wonder Radeon 1800XL but I have experienced this problem on both computers now. While playing the game the ball is automatically very fast and somewhat.....glitchy for lasck of a better word. I tried searching this forum to find an answer but was not very successful. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 16, 2007 at 7:51 am

try changing the difficulty and then get back to us?

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 23, 2007 at 2:05 pm

Hi,

We haven't had reports of this before, so I don't have an answer immediately for you, but I'll see if I can help.

We have systems with almost identical specs here, and the game works perfectly on them, so it's unlikely that it's a hardware problem.

Which version of Windows are you running?

Also, can you describe what makes it 'glitchy'?

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 23, 2007 at 3:19 pm

If you're complaining the balls are too fast, try avoiding Fast Ball and Eight Ball, these cause a significant increase in ball speed. If the ball still goes too fast and you have not picked up a Fast Ball or Eight Ball, you may not have picked up a Slow Ball in time to slow it back down, as the ball speeds up slowly as it cracks bricks and hits the walls.