Skip navigation

Teams

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Teams
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 7, 2007 at 10:00 am

Rick why can't we play teams on LDA 12300? You never responded to this question, or maybe I was out in left filed squatting bees away!!! :( :oops:

If we could the new players would have a better chance of staying instead of getting their butts frag off! They could team up with a long time player to learn! :roll:

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 7, 2007 at 5:08 pm

Teams would be a fun change :)

Just make sure the number is high enough (say 6) that massive battles don't limit how many teams we can join :)

Level 12 Human Tinker
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 7, 2007 at 5:40 pm

Rick why can't we play teams on LDA 12300?

I am with my clan brother on this matter. Having the option of teams would be seriously fun. It is mildly painful to accidentally damage someone's tank when you are working with the person toward certain ends. ;)

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on March 7, 2007 at 6:15 pm

Sounds good to me, at least for a few months. I can remember when LDA used to be teams, and it was fun then. :wink:

Just be sure to turn team damage off... It's so annoying when you get an enemy burning then his teammate finishes him off and steals the kill, yet suffers no loss... except for maybe an angry buddy. :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 8, 2007 at 11:29 am

It would be cool if there was some kind of command to let the players vote to initiate the team splitting.. (probably unanimous vote of all current players).
I rather play with teams especially when there are only 2 humans and the rest are AIs... gives a better perception of battling...

The problem with having teams in LDA (last time I recall); you couldn't switch sides... so all humans on one side and AIs in another, which made it boring and unchallenging...

If voting is not possible, then maybe another server that runs during non-events with teams options would be nice: eg: LDA2 (with teams)...

Level 12 Human Tinker
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 8, 2007 at 12:06 pm

If voting is not possible, then maybe another server that runs during non-events with teams options would be nice: eg: LDA2 (with teams)...

I like this solution.

Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 8, 2007 at 5:18 pm

That;s an option, Pab: You don't have to have all AIs on their own team.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 8, 2007 at 9:46 pm

Yes I'll go along with that Pab.....can we ???? :?