Skip navigation

Attention longbow management!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Attention longbow management!
Level 15 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 26, 2007 at 8:21 am

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2007 at 6:34 pm

the rb server is already going downhill fast. it's a ghost town filled with losers playing themselves and players creating obscene user names incorporating the names of others with vulgar language. They are usually people who are upset about losing, quit alot, or don't like it when you don't let them join your game. It's at the point where there are only a few old friends left worth playing.

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on February 26, 2007 at 8:30 pm

I wish there was something Longbow could do to fix this... then again, they need to finish Hegemony: Philip of Macedon. This project keeps getting delayed continually. Despite me not being able to test the game because I have not (and could not) request that a beta version was given, I believe most of their future resources should go into Hegemony: Philip of Macedon. Once the game gets released, then they will (hopefully) help squeeze some things out. I now believe Hegemony: Philip of Macedon should be LDA's top priority...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 26, 2007 at 11:00 pm

Thanks be for old friends!!!!!!--(and nice plug for Hegemony) :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 27, 2007 at 11:59 am

Patriotico i beleave is the same person. :roll:
I also seen alot of rude names in rb also. The room has turned into a slum. Thats one of the reasons why i rarely play there anymore.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on February 28, 2007 at 1:00 am

Wind the clock back 4 years and the same was said then as it is now ....

i think the rb(can't speak for rbt)gameroom is kickin and rather alive with quite a few different personalities .

magnetics is backwards, no doubting that ,then again the backward folk have made me laugh for years on this thing...
it's all about the state of mind at any given time as to how we view this place
enjoy yourself !!!!! i do :D

gp..how on earth a ghost town can possibly be filled with players is beyond me lmfao ..

ohh btw mask ,,,i'm no oxford dictionary but please please please please please please please ,don't make me have to read another spelling mistake from you again .....it's believe not be leave what are you leaving????it's u noy in :D