Skip navigation

Sunday 2/25, Clan War 8 EDT/5 PDT/12 GMT

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Sunday 2/25, Clan War 8 EDT/5 PDT/12 GMT
Pages 1 2 3
Level 13 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 28, 2007 at 6:06 pm

Chaotic Cheese: My personal feeling is that when I get it, I want 1-2 frags, then I waste it. Why? Because for the time it takes me to waste it, that's usually the number of frags I'd get with another weapon.

Connections: A T1 isn't exactly fast. My FIOS connection is easily faster than a T1, even though it's asyncronious.

Level 13 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on February 28, 2007 at 7:43 pm

Yah, If we're taking about a T4 then maybe.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 1, 2007 at 9:27 am

Mines, drills, are a sure way to get frag mucho-times, flat maps your fanny is toast! :shock:

I hate that dam Plasma Weapon, that 3-4 second delay is another easy frag for the other guy! :evil:

VTB thanks, none better for a team mate! :D

As far as paying I have no objection kicking im my share, I would like LDA to make the dime, just to keep them gong!

My grip is all those hummpy, bummpy, holes craters, hilly maps my down fall :(

More payers wiil make TM last!

New players must have some leway, the game can be very frustating, causes them to drop out.......well that's my 2-cents

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 5, 2007 at 1:40 am

Every bar needs a tender, that's me doing double duty as janitor. Pab and Kong fill in as the band when they get tired of the juke box. Yugo keeps the plants from diing but I still won't buy him no grow lights. Viper keeps us chuckling with stories of the war (all of them) but, turns out he can cook to which helps the stories go down. Carnage is always looking out the window to make sure the kids haven't drowned each other in the creek or started playing with the dynamite I keep in the shed. I can't tell you how much beer I've thrown sawdust on from him dropping everything to go stop some mischief. I hardly miss cottage that used to be behind the bar and my wife is happier now that I come home more often. When our Girl isn't dancing on the tables, she's waiting on them, don't tell her but business has gone up ten fold since she showed up. An Fear Glas is correct, kegs need replacing, he voluteered to tap the kegs for free and we haven't had air in the lines since plus doesn't mind I like to keep two out of three taps running Heffe Weisen in spite of the fact he like something a little stouter(what can ya do, I'm willing to clean the bar?).
CAT
Chillin'at Tito's, come on in, take a load off.

Uh? :shock:

You're forgetting that Rdodger is the bouncer and raven been trying to get in from the back door...
GMAN holds the staff meetings and expect us to increase revenues by 10% each year...
Kong and I are growing our beards to play ZZ Top's blue jean blues on our next appearance :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 5, 2007 at 8:17 pm

I couldn't pay my parents are poor

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on March 6, 2007 at 10:46 am

Dennis I'll cover you till you get a job ok :lol:

Level 12 Human Tinker
Alignment: Good
Posted on March 6, 2007 at 12:23 pm

Dennis I'll cover you till you get a job ok :lol:

I second that. Dennis is fun in TM.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on March 6, 2007 at 8:46 pm

Viper, I admire your committment to team and the collective well-being. This is not the first time I have seen it. Way to go-
-Y

Pages 1 2 3