Skip navigation

RANKED DDM THIS SUNDAY (02/11/07)

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > RANKED DDM THIS SUNDAY (02/11/07)
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 8, 2007 at 6:48 pm

With all the people that are playing now, we surely should have more than 8 players this weekend!
Come and have fun, do it for yourselves, or for all the llamas in the world who never got to see the Andes...
I'll try to show up... :twisted:

Level 12 Human Tinker
Alignment: Good
Posted on February 11, 2007 at 12:53 am

With all the people that are playing now, we surely should have more than 8 players this weekend!
Come and have fun, do it for yourselves, or for all the llamas in the world who never got to see the Andes...
I'll try to show up... :twisted:

It is stretching it some for me to be awake at 17:00 since I usually work at night, but I will do my best. My alarm clock is already programmed. 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 11, 2007 at 2:09 pm

Cool! Thank you An Fear Glas (AFG)...
Make it if you can... this reminds me to announce that you're a >CAT< now :)
...to adhere, it's such a passive excitment.... :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 11, 2007 at 2:39 pm

Oh yea, don't forget to show up today... 5pm pacific, 7pm central, 8pm eastern.... bring your own ammo ;)

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on February 11, 2007 at 6:39 pm

I will try to be there also.

Level 14 Human Shadow
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 11, 2007 at 9:21 pm

Fun game!

Level 12 Human gamer
Posted on February 14, 2007 at 11:56 am

What ae you guys talking about? :? I'd like to join in too 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on February 14, 2007 at 1:56 pm

Megatoncrazy:
The LDA community has events on Sundays:
1st Sunday: FUN DDM (any fun server like racing, CTF or capture the flag, etc)
2nd Sunday: RANKED DDM :twisted: (think of it like the LDA server but no AIs and ranking mode {a server with humans only that scores count for an individual ladder. pics of last event: http://hallsted.org/ddm-pics/ranked-ddms/2007/tm-ranked-ddm-02-11-2007.html
3rd Sunday: FUN DDM.
4th Sunday: CLAN WAR!! :twisted: There are few clans out there that compete amongst each other once a month.... mostly for the fun since the number of participation is very dynamic.... but numbers are steady and lately events have rocked the maps! pick for last event: http://hallsted.org/ddm-pics/clan-wars/2007/tm-clan-war-01-28-07.html

Get the full version, practice a little and join a clan... GA, LWA or MOD is probably your best bet :)

Welcome! :arrow: