Skip navigation

Complete Steel Cartoon tank collection

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Complete Steel Cartoon tank collection
Level 14 Human Unaffiliated Game Maker
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 2, 2007 at 12:54 pm

It was Rix' idea orignialy, due to him seeing my Cartoon dreadnought, and having already done the rest of the skins like this aparently. I will admit it took me a while but I eventualy got these back to him and we've since completely lost contact.

So in this very unceremonial post, I present the complete collection of Cartoonified Steel Tank Skins. It is a shame as I would have liked to have been able to present an entire re-skinned TM mod, but never-the-less here they are:

[url]http://www.rogepost.com/n/2699610439</a>

If in the event that rix does get back to me (I have no other access to the rest of the pack) or I eventualy decide to re-skin the rest myself, then you will find this topic updated. But for now I hope you enjoy these, they took alot of time and effort, but I'm affraid they would probably look better if the whole package was here.

Anyways Im gonna stop typing right now...lol I type too much, I just couldn't let these go to waste.

Btw: if someone would dload and host this it would be appreciated, however it may be a little on the large side due to the high bmp content.

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 5, 2007 at 1:25 am

no file.

Posted on April 5, 2007 at 4:39 am

what the....damn, dunno why...hold on....

Here: [url]http://www.rogepost.com/n/6157802081</a>
Enjoy, and thanks for the interest.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 10, 2007 at 9:07 pm

Tanks... :D

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on April 11, 2007 at 2:30 pm

To prevent further need to upload it if case it gets deleted again, it has been added to my website.

Visit the menu bar here.

Addons Database > 2ndself > Tread Marks > Steel Cartoon Tanks 1.00

Posted on April 12, 2007 at 3:56 am

Thanks CSY, Rix got back to me the other day, so we may or may not have the finished thing out soon...