Skip navigation

random

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > General Chatter > random
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14 15 16
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on December 2, 2007 at 11:00 pm

Well if I ever get back on (highly improbable), I'd me more than happy to play against you.

Level 11 Human Serial Humanely!
Posted on December 3, 2007 at 8:09 am

jujaga I have received a information on my game yesterday for you. :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 3, 2007 at 4:55 pm

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Posted on December 4, 2007 at 7:25 am

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

BLAH

BLAH

BLAH

BLAH

BLAH

BLAH

HEY YURI NICE CLASS :!:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 4, 2007 at 8:01 pm

*eats a banana peel and throws the banana* :D

Posted on December 5, 2007 at 10:08 am

hey big Dennis :lol: kick yuri

Posted on December 5, 2007 at 10:11 am

game of ball

Example:

JUJAGA VS DENNIS

JUJAGA

WINS 3700

LOST 1000
IS EXAMPLE FROM JUJAGA.

DENNIS VS JUJAGA

WINS 1000

LOST 3700

SORRY DENNIS YOU A LOSER!! :twisted:

GOOD :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 5, 2007 at 11:12 pm

Well how rude! *aims RPG at Les1* YOU A FOOL! :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 6, 2007 at 1:31 am

Les1, that is flattering and all, but please don't insult other members of the forum.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on December 6, 2007 at 11:23 am

Don't bother Jujaga, he doesn't get it. Look at some of his other posts in recent days. He like some other people is not driven by respect for his fellow but for self gratification and his own amusement. In and of themselves those are not bad things. But when you put down other players and show absolutely no respect for other people and just flatter them when you want something...

It shows to me that they are either spoiled are ill tempered. And we need neither here, (Yeah I know I am doing some flaming, but this is the only community on the internet I still give a care about. And I'll be darned if I let people like this fellow insult my friends and try to destroy it.)

Yes Les1 Dennis is my friend, one of my very good ones here. As long as you are in this community you treat people here with the Utmost! Respect! And they will respect you back. If not, well let's just say insulting my friends won't go very far.

Posted on December 6, 2007 at 2:46 pm

Don't bother Jujaga, he doesn't get it. Look at some of his other posts in recent days. He like some other people is not driven by respect for his fellow but for self gratification and his own amusement. In and of themselves those are not bad things. But when you put down other players and show absolutely no respect for other people and just flatter them when you want something...

It shows to me that they are either spoiled are ill tempered. And we need neither here, (Yeah I know I am doing some flaming, but this is the only community on the internet I still give a care about. And I'll be darned if I let people like this fellow insult my friends and try to destroy it.)

Yes Les1 Dennis is my friend, one of my very good ones here. As long as you are in this community you treat people here with the Utmost! Respect! And they will respect you back. If not, well let's just say insulting my friends won't go very far.

I do not understand what he is saying :shock:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 6, 2007 at 4:39 pm

*hugs TT* :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 6, 2007 at 9:48 pm

Merry Christmas Dennis :D

And Les1, if you don't understand what I am saying...well then figure it out. If you cannot understand English well, then use a translator of some kind. And if you don't get why I am angry, then you prove my point.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 6, 2007 at 10:43 pm

*points energy cannon at les* I hope he discovers soon :D

Posted on December 7, 2007 at 7:30 am

Merry Christmas Dennis :D

And Les1, if you don't understand what I am saying...well then figure it out. If you cannot understand English well, then use a translator of some kind. And if you don't get why I am angry, then you prove my point.

I understand very well the English, But you are talking about things very disorganized,

And you do not know what these talking
I respect my people ok, and your not talk of nonsense

me am hardly alone a child, no is recommended to be insulted.
And stop abusing me ok
I am a child that I speak with my type of person,
And you think that I am not fall well. Which should you behave well

And associate with the new person in the forum.

Be smart, and be sure who no gross disturb this person in forums.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 7, 2007 at 11:28 am

What I say is dis-organized?

*Facepalm*

I don't care if you are 3 years old or 20378935 Bazillion.

You have been nonstop insulting people on these forums and now you decided to insult one of my friends. Someone whom I have trusted and worked with on many occasions. And believe me I am nowhere near 'abusing' you.

And if you are gonna talk about behaving well, I do pretty much always behave well. As you can see by my post count, I only post when I deem it necessary. Not to randomly insult people. And I would love to associate with new people I do frequently, I am associating right now. Just not the way you'd like.

And your last sentence makes no sense, you claim to understand English but you can barely put a sentence together? I really appreciate the effort but saying I make no sense when you cannot make a sentence? Please, there are more important things to waste my time on.

Posted on December 7, 2007 at 12:34 pm

What I say is dis-organized?

*Facepalm*

I don't care if you are 3 years old or 20378935 Bazillion.

You have been nonstop insulting people on these forums and now you decided to insult one of my friends. Someone whom I have trusted and worked with on many occasions. And believe me I am nowhere near 'abusing' you.

And if you are gonna talk about behaving well, I do pretty much always behave well. As you can see by my post count, I only post when I deem it necessary. Not to randomly insult people. And I would love to associate with new people I do frequently, I am associating right now. Just not the way you'd like.

And your last sentence makes no sense, you claim to understand English but you can barely put a sentence together? I really appreciate the effort but saying I make no sense when you cannot make a sentence? Please, there are more important things to waste my time on.

You talk very strange things,
you no know speak decent,
you very rude,
Stop you the act,
write that I like so simply.

For the next time writes with a sense complete, if your fail to tell me nonsense.

And also yuri remember.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on December 7, 2007 at 2:03 pm

I made my point, floundering about in ignorance and lousy excuses just makes you look...not going there.

You know exactly what I am talking about.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on December 7, 2007 at 4:07 pm

you very rude,
Stop you the act,

For the next time writes with a sense complete, if your fail to tell me nonsense.

And also yuri remember.

You really do need to make some more sense. And what do you mean by, And also yuri remember ? I don't know why you insist on bringing me into this. I don't understand what you mean by that. :?

Posted on December 8, 2007 at 11:16 am

you very rude,
Stop you the act,

And also yuri remember.

You really do need to make some more sense. And what do you mean by, And also yuri remember ? I don't know why you insist on bringing me into this. I don't understand what you mean by that. :?
((

(=mod= tank target)
Always passing you by genius, intelligent form of speaking. :evil:

You yuri if these confused
Organize your own mind :D

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14 15 16