Skip navigation

RBT online default room

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > RBT online default room
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 26, 2006 at 9:54 pm

Hey Rick!
Something has been really wrong with default room the past 2 days in RBT. where not able to chat or play any games. Please check it out for us.
Thanks 8)

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 27, 2006 at 1:33 pm

I just tried it and it seems to work. Try again and see if it was just a temporary problem.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 27, 2006 at 5:40 pm

the only thing i saw that is odd was the chatroom part there's no pubic chat room :? it usually shows that up on the top :shock: Any ideas :idea:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 27, 2006 at 10:48 pm

I can host and play 1 game and that is it. If I try to join a hosted game, it times out no response every single time. I try to chat, w/ no response. The only thing I have found, is to play 1 game and log out and log back on.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 28, 2006 at 12:10 am

Yep! well i was able to play one game the other nite by doing what you said as well. But just thats once. got the same problem here can't chat or play. :( I tryed to reinstall RBT today but that didn't do the trick..We really need to get this game updated. This game has bugs all over it..lol. :| Now can't even play or chat. :cry:
DAY 3

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 31, 2006 at 12:34 am

Is anybody else still having problems with RBT?? Or am I the only 1. Still same problem as above. I don't know what else to do here. I have to log off after each game and the only way I can chat is to write in my notes!!! Any suggestions?? It's been doing this since Wednesday. When I host a game it either shows a check by my name but no game, or times out no response for my opponent.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 31, 2006 at 8:17 pm

:? im still waiting on Rick or someone from lda games to say something... :roll:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 6, 2006 at 3:35 pm

After 2 weeks its working once again! :D
Was that a bug or something wrong with server?