|
Author Topic:   Modding, Dead?
RD-Kill
posted November 08, 2004 09:50 PM            
Any mods going on out there right now, this forum has been empty for a whie now. Ideas for a new mod?

IP:

Rex R
posted November 09, 2004 03:20 AM            
the latest mod collection was; the halloween pack. other than that its kinda slow.

IP:

Vlad
posted November 10, 2004 12:35 PM            
Yeah, there's really not a whole lot going on. There have been a few mod packs in the past that you could look up, but as far as upcoming stuff, there's not a whole lot.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 15, 2004 09:59 PM            
If i ever get round to finishing them:

Cel-Shade mod: 98% complete
BZ Spacebattle mod: 70% complete
Tron Bikes mod: 50% complete
Storm Racer "Real Maps" upgrade: 30% complete
Supercar Racing: 20% complete
Dirtbike Trials mod: 20% complete
Powerboat racing mod: 20% complete
Pinball Tables mod: 30% complete
Microwave (inside) map: 10% complete

Time is the big enemy....

IP:

A2597
posted December 01, 2004 10:50 PM            
if I ever get around to finishing it:

High Quality Pack 2.0

IP:

jujaga
posted December 20, 2004 09:23 PM         
I personally wouldn't call modding dead, I'd just call it slowed down to the point some people have forgotten about it... lol

------------------
FISH!!! Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

coaxs
posted January 06, 2005 07:01 PM            
TM's audience just needs to increase a bit.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

jujaga
posted January 07, 2005 12:52 AM         
Good point, you know, there are many potential people from Rival Ball and Rival Ball Tournament... perhaps some recruitment would be in order...? Oh, just to let you know, I was from RB and RBT, when someone recogmended me to try Tread Marks... tried it, liked it, and here I am...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted January 07, 2005 07:50 AM            
We get caught in the loop of not having the cash flow for marketing which then leaves us in the shadows as a game company.

We also realize that interfaces can always be better and gameplay features improved... We've resently tweaked the Game Launcher and plan to put out more news and tips through it.

We'll also be starting a serious thread about our current game in development as easy modding is on the list of features.

Jim

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted January 09, 2005 01:46 PM            
Speaking of mods... If there is a need, we could host mod files on a dedicated mods downloads page.

Jim

IP:

jujaga
posted January 09, 2005 03:36 PM         
IMHO, that is not a bad idea, although I think there is already one at http://treadmarks.vorklift.com , so I'm not really sure... I still do suggest that the web pages get updated, for the fact that many websites (links) have moved, causing them to be broken...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

coaxs
posted January 12, 2005 12:55 AM            
Jim: Do you need any beta testers for the new game?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 26, 2005 11:05 PM            
oooo a new game

Don't forget there is my TeamCTF mod

I'm pretty modded out, since I've been hitting the limits in the TM engine, so any new idesa are beyond it.

IP:

THETAXI
posted January 27, 2005 02:53 AM            
quote:
We'll also be starting a serious thread about our current game in development as easy modding is on the list of features.

Jim

New Game in development? Hey, I feel such a conection to this comunity that you can consider me sold reguardless of what the game is. Any hints as to what the theme of the game is? (rival ball related, tank related, racing related, etc?).

BTW, may I consider having having a donation box example seen here on the Middle left. I know I would pitch in from time to time.

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited January 27, 2005).]

IP: