|
Author Topic:   good news
-Guided by Voices-
posted June 20, 2004 05:08 PM            
i just got sony sound forge 7.0 and acid loops 4.0 and some other audio editing software . now all the tanks can have their own sound .

im still on the weapons placeing them each in zip files so i dont cancel each other out .

so who can make the stock maps bigger ?

the tanks go about 250 mph , and are very much like real tanks , all but for the speed .

there very heavy and if you flip over you might not flip back over .

well its been fine .

ill be back .

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 24, 2004 02:49 AM            
If the stock maps are made larger, they aren't stock now, are they?
Maps can be made larger, if you use TMMapper, just extract the greyscale, resize the greyscale, and remake the map using the same files as the original. Problem is, you have to rename the map, and distribute it again, for people to be able to play it (them), which is hard to do. There are a few people who like to play the modded stuff, and there is a die-hard group who want all stock all the time. Good luck!

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted June 24, 2004 12:44 PM            
Hey Blue n Gold Sue- i agree with ya on that one and i think people are die hard stock players because they have not seen a lot of rellly goood modifications for tm..... like the HQ pack, 240mmm cannon and that one tank i cant think of the name.....i dont know any maps cuz i havent had the chance to see them all.........

------------------
Um? Well, if I could think of a sig one I'd put it here.

YO!?
King Tiger (TBI)
Proud Player of Tread Marks

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 26, 2004 03:16 AM            
sounds great! Lemme know if you need testers and critics. I'd be glad to add some comments. Also, if you're interested in redoing sound, I can hook you up with sound samples from ren&stimpy and the simpsons. Full of taunts and everything, but in dire need of work to sound better. All of it is quick and doable, but I lack the software. You could implement the new sounds EASILY and make random death noises by manipulating tank death spewers...

IP: