|
Author Topic:   i need help form modders ...
-Guided by Voices-
posted April 30, 2004 02:59 PM            
i got an idea . im gona shoot it out to ya .

for friday nites we need a game to play .

weve got CTF and RACEing .

i want to make a mod for friday nites , a game sort of like CTF , but theres only 1 flag . sort of like keep away .

obj of game . to keep the flag from other players for a time span of 1 minit . if flag holder is fraged befor the 1 minit is up the flag respawns in new location on other side of map ( note: the fraged flagger must wait untill the flag has been gained and lost befor he / she can gain the flag agine ; this dose not however stop him from fraging other players ) . players then race to reach the flag and gain 1 minit to play Exit Flagger . IF THE FLAG IS HELD FOR 1 MINIT THE OTHER PLAYERS AUTO FRAG ( like in CTF when the flag is captured all oposing tanks are fraged ) AND FLAG IS RESET IN CENTER OF MAP . ( note : the exit flagger must wait then untill the flag is reset or won .DOSE THIS MAKE SENCE ?????????????????

id like to keep it as stock as possible .

can this be done with all the stuff in tread marks ????

------------------
www.gbv.com

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 30, 2004 04:08 PM            
Yes it makes sense.

No its not possible.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited April 30, 2004).]

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted May 18, 2004 01:12 AM            
another thing that would make a game interesting would be that if you held the flag to long it would kill you. I hate it when people take the flag way offf the map then die so it takes for ever for me to find it. GRRRR

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 19, 2004 04:34 AM            
If the flag ent isn't modded...it will auto return after 30 seconds...

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 05, 2004 12:58 AM            
AHA! so tiger is lying! Aha aha! IMPOSSIBILITY! Everyone gang up on tiger and give him a noogie! *sets out tuna fish sandwich to catch tiger*

IP:

coaxs
posted June 07, 2004 12:53 AM            
yeah what Bam said.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP: