|
Author Topic:   Tank spawning time...where can that be adjusted if possible.
posted March 16, 2004 01:40 AM            
For the CTF, having the captured tanks spawn quicker would solve the problem of someone camping on their flag. So let me know where it is to change.

thx.

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted March 16, 2004 06:13 PM            
in what i have seen, i don think there is a command line that can be changed to do that... somthing to do with the spawn points maby...like in the course folder. but do not change the respawn for the weapons cuz the ai wont think that there are any weapons and the wont go for the weapons.

------------------
Um? Well if I could think of one id put it here.

YO!?
King Tiger (TBI)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 16, 2004 07:07 PM            
just dont change the respawn time of pups, the effect is global... you can quickly find urself picking up 15 gold boxes in 1 pass..

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 16, 2004 11:18 PM            
That sounds cooler that it does bad, Rix

EDIT:
OOOH OOOH, cool server idea. What about a server that had invisible weapons. You could see the projectiles and everything, but you wouldn't know where stuff was n crud except that when a tank dies it leaves a flare or when a weapon spawns there is a flare. That a cool idea? It'd be hard though. Dang, must stop getting ideas and finish old ones... still working on a liero mod.

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited March 16, 2004).]

IP:

posted March 17, 2004 01:13 AM            
Well, I have already done the change for the spawn time for weapons. Had to for racing. The weapon spawn time was 2.5 seconds which was too slow. I set it for 1 sec, which is much better. It was in the StdCheckPoint.ent file.

But for CTF I would like to change the spawn time of the tanks to catch the campers on the flag. So...is there such a command line and what file?

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 17, 2004 10:57 AM            
Unfortunatly you cannot change the time to spawn a tank. I've tried. Sometimes TM won't even listen to the team parameter at times and spawn opposing team members at tank spawn points.

IP:

posted March 18, 2004 01:47 AM            
thx

IP:

wolfman
posted March 19, 2004 02:41 PM            
Who or what is a Liero mod lol Thanks JT

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 30, 2004 11:13 PM            
what???? INFIDEL!!! You don't know the uber cool game so called <dum dum DUM!> LIERO?!?!?!?!

I'm just wanting to use some of the weaps found there in TM... stuff like the steel sphere and gauss gun. LOL, just imagine a mass driver that has one shot, but a launch count of 8 with .12 damage per shot and kick equal to mass driver for each shot. THAT is a "shove me" weap. You should try out liero... I'm sure it'll run on your computer... it invaded our typing computers at my high school... and they just barely ran win 3.1 .

Cheers! .........i.n.f.i.d.e.l.!.!.!
HEY, did someone hear something? I could have sworn I heard wolfman's name... or was it GA's?

IP:

wolfman
posted March 30, 2004 11:30 PM            
lol You have totally confused me - not too hard lately. Please go ahead and send to me with info on how to use etc lol Sounds a bit like when I changed the swarmer projectile to use either the mass driver rounds and/or the laser. Send away please. John

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 31, 2004 12:31 AM            
sorry, not complete. That is ONE of the weapons featured in liero. Liero is a finnish game which is similar to worms and runs in dos, but it is not turn based and is far more modifiable. I suggest google searching liero and if you like the game, why not try it out. I can post a link if you like.

IP: