|
Author Topic:   Weapons
Death
posted March 10, 2004 05:26 PM            
I have just up-dated to version 1.6.0, I have copied my addons folder to the new version and when I play I'm unable to see half my weapons. I looked in tread edit and it says that the bmp file is not found. I have search the TM dir and am unable to find it. I also checked the orig zip file and It's also not there. What am I doing wrong?? please help

Thanks

IP:

posted March 11, 2004 01:09 AM            
Do you have the eGames version of TM. It has an additional subdirectory. The addons needs to to in the directory under the eGames directory. See below where TM 1.6 is the main directory.

TM 1.6
__eGames
____Addons
____and all the other folders

------------------
Ifrit CTF and Race Ladder…speed …speed…and more speed.
Race Ladder Results & Downloads

IP:

Death
posted March 11, 2004 06:50 AM            
I got my version from LDA website, I had probs with 1.5 and they gave me full d\l of 1.6
I tried what you recommended and still does not work.
When the addons folder is there I see most of the weapons, just not them all.
why do some weapons not have bmp images when I d\l them?

thanks

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 11, 2004 11:15 AM            
Changing the folder structure was a Baaaaad move for some1 in the decision chain...

IP:

harmless
posted March 12, 2004 10:06 PM            
which weapons are you having problems with?
and where did you get them from.
the person who put the file up might have forgotten to add them.
so if you let us know the weapon and place of download, i'm sure it will get corrected.

using mods is very simple, IF the person who made the mod created the correct folder structure and did not misspell anything.

all you should ever have to do is put the mod in the AddOns folder. that simple. i have in the past, put the addons folder inside of the addons folder, which is no good since the mods do not show up then, and i am always confusing zeros with capital ohs.

so if you could give us the troublesome weapons, then we can take a looksee.

toodles,
harmless

------------------
mikey,
may peace doggedly
follow you.

IP: