|
Author Topic:   Force missle
rcy
posted December 26, 2003 10:03 PM         
Can any one help me create a force missile? I don't want it to do damage, I want it create a presurre wave powerful enough to toss the enemy back around 600 feet, that should keep him off your tail while you look for a repair, if you could give me the info, then I could make the ent file while some one makes the bit map for the missile.

I want the missile to look like a stinger, I want it to be small and slinder, and have a sharp point, it should have fins on the back for speed, and I want the casing to have a black and white checkered flag design. IT's name will be the flash speeder missile! What do you think?

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted December 26, 2003 11:35 PM            
sounds alot like a suped up concussion missle... but if u want i could make the lwo model for u and uv map the model.

IP:

rcy
posted December 27, 2003 01:07 AM         
I'll make the ent file, you make the model, but some one is gonna have to tell me how I make an ent.

Edit: another thing, how do I make it turret mounted?

[This message has been edited by rcy (edited December 27, 2003).]

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted December 27, 2003 01:25 AM            
well making an ent file is really easy. since your making a missle based weapon you can start off using the cruise missle ent file and editing it to what you see fit. to make it turret mounted you hvae to change the bolt on number to 2 in the weapon ent.

get on icq some tim and i could talk you through some of it.

IP:

coaxs
posted December 27, 2003 05:18 AM            
click the link in my sig and look in the left hand panel under downloads. You will find a download for the Entity Entry Key(EEK) which will tell you what all the commands in TM does. Hope that helps.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

TBIKingTiger23
posted January 01, 2004 04:16 PM            
ok i model ur missle and made a texture for it. if u dont like the model or texture i can remake them for you.

IP:

Big Cheez
posted January 25, 2004 06:33 AM            
sounds cool... but I think it should do say 5 damage or so... and it should leave a crater the size of the Mariana Trench! I'll see if it works (by testing... how else? **evil grin**)

IP:

Rex R
posted January 25, 2004 06:37 PM            
only cool until the AI's get hold of them and start blasting you before you hit the ground (at 5 damage)

IP: