|
Author Topic:   Clan Maps
docw
posted November 26, 2003 05:11 PM            
Hey
I downloaded the clan maps, but cant get them to load. I dont have an addons file, so I tried adding them to my maps, then tried creating a new folder called addons. Neither of these worked, I get map load failure message. Any ideas?
Kevorkian

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 26, 2003 07:39 PM            
k...I need to ask the version of TM that yer running. Is it the eGames version? :|

When you unzip the files, you need to unzip it to yer main TM root folder. Fer most of us oldies, that would be C:\program files\Treadmarks 1.5\ or C:\program files\Treadmarks 1.6\. Fer eGames versions, it should be C:\program files\eGames\Treadmarks\game\.

If you have any more questions/problems, ICQ or AIM me.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 26, 2003 07:44 PM            
Hmm...I think the clan map zipfile may contain individual separate zip files? I'll need to check this one out. Where did you get the pack from?

IP:

harmless
posted November 27, 2003 03:35 AM            
just create a folder called AddOns.
if the zip file you got has an AddOns folder already, and most of the do, then just copy the unzippped file to the main TM folder....
the one with TM.exe in it.

BZP, i thought i had replaced the "many sepereate zip files" download with a proper one with only one Addons folder with all maps in their proper place. let me know if i messed up and i''ll fix it. it's rather annnoying to have to unzip 26 different files.

toodles,
harmless

IP:

docw
posted November 27, 2003 09:57 AM            
I am running TM 1.5. Gonna try opening in TM now.

IP:

docw
posted November 27, 2003 09:59 AM            
Still getting the same message....map load failure...where do I put the maps in TM 1.5?

K

IP:

docw
posted November 27, 2003 10:03 AM            
Sorry guys mistyped...I am running 1.6.0 full.
K

IP:

docw
posted November 27, 2003 10:24 AM            
Nevermind, I got it. I found it installed in Program files\LDA Games\treadmarks...thats the right place.
thanks...
K

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 27, 2003 10:44 PM            
Doh...fergot the LDA version!

Glad you got it all sorted out. Hope to see you on the servers!

IP: