|
Author Topic:   popup stoper problem
-Guided by Voices-
posted November 23, 2003 10:32 PM            
god! of all things that truly piss the **** out of me,this popup stoper has reached the top of the list. i go insane when im on line and kicken ass in TM and all is fine, untill POPUP STOPER shuts down TM. popup stoper likes to shut down TM when im in TM combat. IT MAKES ME SO MAD . why is it doing this ? can any one help me ? IM CRYING AS I WRITE THIS TO YOU. my soul is turned from happy gaming and is so sad. please this happens all the time, and ive goten use to it. but at the clan DDM it DID IT TWICE.
poopup stoper doent work for ****.
HELP MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
panic wear free popup stoper , i donk know what ver. please post some helpful ideas links and words of encuragment (i still cant spell.)
sorry about the "dirty words" im pissed thats all!

IP:

Rex R
posted November 24, 2003 03:28 AM            
hmmm thats odd. do you shut down your browser when you play? I too run popup stopper, have not had the problem you describe. course I do close out my browser so it and pop stop are not running when I'm playing

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 24, 2003 01:26 PM            
Personally, I run "ENd it All" before a game, so that I don't have anything excess running on my pc. Lag is bad enough without having my cpu stressed as well.
You can get the application (freeware) from the PC Mag site here

IP:

harmless
posted November 24, 2003 07:44 PM            
at the very least end all instances of IE.
if you need a browser open, run mozilla or opera because you can configure it to block all unrequested popup windows.

if you are getting messenger ads go to www.grc.com and get the program "shoot the messenger" and run it to shut down ms messenger service.

IP: