|
Author Topic:   Need help to find sound entity/bouldertick.
posted October 04, 2003 04:42 PM            
I guess it is not in the flaming boulder mod I downloaded. I have seen this error on the server.

Does anyone have it?

And where would I put it when I have it?

thx.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted October 04, 2003 07:29 PM            
Put it under the sounds folder...

IP:

Rex R
posted October 05, 2003 01:27 AM            
well I've looked through my archives and haven't found it. best bet for now is to comment the line out(with a # in front of the line)

IP:

posted October 05, 2003 02:33 AM            
thx

IP:

Rex R
posted October 05, 2003 02:49 AM            
near as I can tell none of the boulder mods have the sound ent. I'll have to take a look at it and see what is going on. may be able to make a substitute, no promise

IP:

posted October 05, 2003 02:42 PM            
That would be very cool. I do remember at onetime hearing a tick-tock of the boulder...but was a while ago.

IP:

Rex R
posted October 05, 2003 06:02 PM            
right I now have a patch (1) for the flaming boulder, where would you like it sent?

(1)requires you to uncomment the call for bouldertick. includes wavfile bouldertick.wav

IP:

posted October 06, 2003 12:01 AM            
could you put it into the flaming boulder download. Then email it to harmless. He will put it where it belongs on the downloads.
Thx for doing this.

Link is here for the download. http://www.tbhccs.com/treadmarks/weapons-client-side/weapons-client-index.html

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 06, 2003 12:43 AM            
send it on over to David@hallsted.net or Susan@hallsted.net. We will get it to harmless

IP:

Rex R
posted October 06, 2003 01:36 AM            
grumble lazy ppl
sue you have mail. a fixed boulder, and a mystery mod collection (you don't know what you'll get). enjoy

[This message has been edited by Rex R (edited October 06, 2003).]

IP:

posted October 06, 2003 02:22 PM            
Sorry for the extra work...thanks for doing it.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 07, 2003 03:27 AM            
Thanks RexR. I just couldnt' believe he asked you to do that for him! He WAS being lazy Make him a dictator, and see what happens! LOL

IP:

Rex R
posted October 07, 2003 04:06 AM            
guess thats what I get fer being a nice guy. however for the record (666) when you ask for a specific file (in this case turned out to encompass 2 files) it is generally implied that YOU are going to do the dirty work of patching the mod.
btw have you tried out the mystery mod?

IP:

coaxs
posted October 07, 2003 04:21 AM            
Who could blame 666 for wanting Rex to do it, he is a MOD master afterall.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted October 07, 2003 09:11 AM            
That is true Coax. I have very limited experience in dealing with mods. Much less in actually changing them. That is why I requested that Rex do the work. I could have done it but I would be asking Rex exactly what to do. Sorry Rex for not explaining that.

Though I am starting to get into the modding of weapons....give a a couple of months and I will be better at it.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

IP:

posted October 13, 2003 09:18 PM            
finally open the mods from Rex...very cool. The boulder is ticking and the mystery mod is pengiuns with gernades...LOL. Those penguins do 100% damage. YIKES!

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited October 13, 2003).]

IP: