------------------
happyness is being on welfar
thanks for the support
LOL

[This message has been edited by corpse (edited October 04, 2003).]

IP:

A2597
posted October 03, 2003 10:38 AM            
Well...I'm modifying my dragonflys for racing, picture the homing missile for main projectiles movment, only when it explodes is spawn 20 little highly seeing ground following high spiraling missiles, short lifespan, so basically look at it as "hit the general area, and you'll get your target" works great, and perfectly powered.

Also, check out my Mirvs of Steel, or the land shark, both of those are racing weapons...or the ice ball...muahaha...

or lets turn this into the animal racing server, and use the penguin grenades, so we have sheep, roos, and penguins...AND sharks...yes...we need the shark...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

posted October 03, 2003 01:10 PM            
I can just see Jon singing when he is racing "old Mcdonald had a farm..E I E I O, with a bah bah here, a bounce bounce there, a waddle, waddle here, and a chomp, chomp there...E I E I O"

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

IP:

A2597
posted October 03, 2003 01:17 PM            
heh.

actually, my penguins are more of an auck auck AUCK AUCK AUCK!

(Bah, just look up the sound of a king penguin online...no way to type it out...)

they are nasty little penguins though...worse then the sheep...but so cute with that grenade strapped to their back...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 04, 2003 04:22 AM            
moved to mod forum

IP:

corpse
posted October 04, 2003 11:32 AM            
thanks
sorry most of had a brain fart
when i posted it

IP: