|
Author Topic:   How do I move a weapon from the tank base to the turret?
posted October 02, 2003 10:09 AM            
I think that it is a simple change. But I am not sure what to change. The weapon is dark nova. It does not work on the tank base. Too many times you end up fragging yourself. I would like to move it to the top of the turret. There it would finally be useful.

And while we are at it, I would like to move the mass driver to the turret also. Someone did this, but I do not know what became of it.

IP:

wolfman
posted October 02, 2003 11:11 AM            
Bolton already at 1 for that weapon which is the turret - 2 is the side - like for the cruise missile and 3 is the back like for the airstrike. Hope it helps - and I figure I probably misunderstood what you were asking lol Think you could also change how and where the projectile comes out at - i.e. the difference of swarmer rockets coming out and wasp rockets. Good luck. JT

IP:

Rex R
posted October 02, 2003 12:40 PM            
from the readme.txt located in entities\weapon

bolton = id of bolt-on location on tank (0 = bauble, 1 = turret, 2 = hull, 3 = rear).
Note; bauble for all intents = flag

reloadtime = seconds between rounds.

launchangle = pitch, yaw, roll, angles for launched shell.
thats y,x,and not sure, y works opposite what you might expect(ex positive values go down, neg up)
launchcoords = x, y, z offset from mesh origin for projectiles to start.

launchspread = pitch, yaw, roll, degrees of variation for launch angle.

launchcount = number of projectiles to fire simultaneously.

IP:

posted October 02, 2003 01:00 PM            
thx

IP:

BamZipPow
posted October 02, 2003 03:42 PM            
Mass driver on the turret...maybe soccer?

IP:

posted October 04, 2003 04:59 PM            
OK...I guess I could look at he README.txt files....LOL. So that's what those files are for...sorry again. LOL

IP: