|
Author Topic:   heheh guidence
Rex R
posted May 25, 2003 02:35 AM            
goofing around tother day. did you know that one could set the guidence to negative

IP:

BamZipPow
posted May 25, 2003 08:46 PM            
So what does that do? Attack the shooter?

IP:

Rex R
posted May 25, 2003 08:55 PM            
well it does make long range sniping durn near impossible. at present have only tried it on the tank gun, sure looks strange to see your shots curve away from the other tank

IP:

Irascible
posted May 26, 2003 12:03 PM            
You've got to make me a SSO mod out of that Rex. I'm thinking something that shoots a lot of projectiles rapidly. That way at least it would hit somebody if you shot it into a crowd at close range. Maybe make the projectiles real powerful to compensate for its inaccuracy.

IP:

coaxs
posted May 26, 2003 06:55 PM            
A suped up shotgun perhaps?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Rex R
posted May 26, 2003 08:23 PM            
heheh the way the guidence works with the tankgun is, you get very little guidence at close range (10-30m)then gets progressively more effective. so if you invert the guidence figures (except guideramp, leave that positive) the gun is effectively turned into a short range gun whoose accuracy gets worse as the range opens up

IP:

wolfman
posted May 28, 2003 08:07 AM            
Hiyas
Isn't this the mod type thingie that Kong did for his no guidance no crater mod. Just a thought. Pretty cool mod - except for the dirtballs lol -- can't use em to protect ya - no mound pops up lol JT

IP:

coaxs
posted May 29, 2003 03:28 AM            
We should mention that to Kong, dirtballs probabally don't affect server settings that much anyways.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KONG
posted May 29, 2003 08:49 AM            
Actually, I left the cratering alone for the dirtball and the nukes.

------------------
Qersys

Ut sementem feceris ita metes

IP:

wolfman
posted May 29, 2003 02:11 PM            
My bad Must be old age lol Sorry JT.

IP:

coaxs
posted June 02, 2003 05:08 AM            
Always one step ahead of the rest.

------------------