|
Author Topic:   Missing weapons ent files...need help on finding them
posted July 11, 2002 08:57 AM            
Been running a server and notice there are errors the server coughs up. I would like some help on locating the files for the missing ent's. They are:
sound ent for bouldertick for the nuclear boulder weapon
and
explo ent for Lumpy1 for the pogo weapon

If it would be easier to just download the complete weapon, then I could also do that too. The mod weapons that I have I got from the weapon mod pack of April, 2002. The Pogo weapon I got from Nemzad. Sort of need the answers by Friday, doing a TM LAN party on Saturday. If not by Friday, I would still like the files…I will just disable these lines from coming up.
Thanks for your help.

IP:

Rex R
posted July 11, 2002 12:36 PM            
will investigate the pogo. shouldn't be any problems from what I can see at first glance. lumpy1 is a stock ent (located entities\smoke)

IP:

Rex R
posted July 12, 2002 01:20 AM            
have investigated the pogo (from the master weapon pack and, from the dvs 3.6 pack) can find no errors. crank the weight up to 350.started a server had tanks bouncing all over the map no problems (no error msg.s in the log) are you sure your install of tm has all its files?

IP:

posted July 12, 2002 02:10 AM            
Pogo was not in the master pack I got...I would be glad to download the master weapon pack from the dvs 3.6 pack...if someone link me where to find it...thx for helping Rex...

IP:

Rex R
posted July 12, 2002 02:32 AM            
um you might recall my post asking about flags? coax had a link to the master flag pack, it was possible to navigate to the weapons (weaponmaster_sso IIRC) and tank files

IP:

Rex R
posted July 12, 2002 02:47 AM            
check yer email. please note the dvs weap pak has not been error checked (aside from the pogo) I were using it as a source file to produce the error free versions

IP:

posted July 15, 2002 02:12 PM            
thx...got the email

IP: