|
Author Topic:   Quest for Files :)
wolfman
posted July 03, 2002 09:56 PM            
Searching for mods by Sage - Love Gun etc - tripod says that they don't exist any longer - please help. Thanks

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 04, 2002 12:44 AM            
Got them. Should be in the master weapon pack. Which ones are you looking fer?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 04, 2002 11:33 AM            
Love Gun ?????

We should have a central registry of maps and weapons, ill set one up at DMF, everyone plz mail me and tell me what ya got in ya collection or sites.

One list that ppl can see everything available and have multiple download locations should make the whole gajimbo a lot easier for everyone - course, as with killers server watch, it tae yu to tell me so i can put the details up.

Im happy to point at Web url's or direct files - send all ya details in asap and ill get it up this weekend.

IP:

wolfman
posted July 05, 2002 10:47 AM            
All lol Harddrive recently replaced - old one failed and I am needing to rebuild - better, stronger, faster - oh wait, flash back to 6 million dollar man lol The links to the master with Kong I can't get to work on my end Any help most appreciated - please send to me at spazman769@yahoo.com Or post a link here in BBS. Thanks Bud. (Would like your soccer one again - want to show it to my son). Thanks John

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 06, 2002 09:27 PM            
Wolfman,

The love gun is on coaxs site and is called zyonb.zip. Hey...I didn't name it but that's what the love gun was originally called.

Coax's site

[This message has been edited by BamZipPow (edited July 06, 2002).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 07, 2002 12:22 AM            
so far only killer has sent me a list. The plan is to make a map of what weapon is where on the net, something easy and visual to use and remember, should be a great boon if i can get it right and ppl work with me on it.

IP: