|
Author Topic:   Beware the Terrestrial Infestation
JVortex
posted June 24, 2002 08:38 PM            
howdy all.

been working on an SR upgrade patch lately and have a few new cars and some maps in the works. probably will get around to a couple new weapons as well. anyhow....

i came up w/ a really cool map for Storm Racer. the texturing on it is WAY cool and the height variations on it are great. i was so happy w/ this map i showed it to Sailor who promptly suggusted to release it. so here it is! Terrestrial Infestation

its one of the few thats NOT a race map, i actually did a DM map! amazing isnt it?

let me know what u guys think of this one, i dont do this type of map often.

(it will soon be available at Sailors site, later today i imagine. so this is just a teaser for now )

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

KONG
posted June 24, 2002 09:04 PM            
DO NOT CONNECT TO THE TREADMAPS SITE
I recieved a virus warning when i connected from a pop up. the trojan is js.seeker.

Not a terrible one, but u dont need it. so dont even go there. the site dissappeared anyway, so someone probably hacked their server

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 24, 2002 09:30 PM            
The map will be available after we are certain the site is safe or we move it or whatever is required. In the mean time if there is any map you need let me know on ICQ or AIM and I can send it to you that way.
By the way the AIM userid is TMSailorBill if you need it since it is not in my profile on this BB.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited June 24, 2002).]

IP:

KONG
posted June 24, 2002 10:02 PM            
http://tmmaps.tripod.com/tmmaps/mlindex.htm

u can get any maps here

IP:

JVortex
posted June 24, 2002 11:52 PM            
rather ironic that a virus would be found on the server just as i release a map called "Terrestrial INFESTATION" isnt it?

lol

IP:

KONG
posted June 24, 2002 11:58 PM            
hmm, sounds like a marketing ploy

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 25, 2002 03:48 AM            
Lol, your timing is impecable JV

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 25, 2002 10:34 PM            
The map is available on the Storm Racer maps pages at http://tmmaps.topcities.com/srmaps/index.htm if you would like to try it out.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TreadMaps

IP: