|
Author Topic:   SHEEEPIES!!!!!!!!!-PEEEEEEEEEEEEETOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 12, 2002 08:10 PM            
SHEEEPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
err wait, already said that....

anyways, i've had this program that a friend gave me called E Sheep QUITE a long time indeed... Today I was talking to Noper and he gave me a program that lets you pull the BMP's outta exe's!!!!!!!! So, this program has the sheep walk around your desktop....etc doing funny things, like getting beamed up b y a spaceship, and climbing around the destkop, hard to describe. But anyways I want to change the sheepies to either Ants,Tanks, or Ants in Tanks!!! So who wants to help me? *this is gonna be fun hehehe* All that we really can/need to do is change the pictures (bmp's) so that the animations are different. It looks easy enough, and fun enough, could be time consumming though. I would post the pictures of the Sheepie BMP's but... unfortunately I can't get them onto the web that easily =) So anyways, e mail me at TheGoldAnt@yahoo.com if ya wanna help, or ICQ me... or something, I don't check forums often, but i'll check if I remember

This used to be in the General TM forum but I moved it here,

BTW, PEEETO! Why don'tcha use ICQ anymore!! I thought you disappeared like dudy for the summer! Good Thing NI told me otherwise Thought you could hide from me eh? lol

IP:

peeeto
posted June 13, 2002 01:56 PM         

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 14, 2002 12:41 PM            
Peeeto!!!! Come on you guys! Your all actin dead, wheres the action??? Doesn't *ANYBODY* read or at least post to these forums anymore!

IP:

Vlad
posted June 14, 2002 02:24 PM            
I used to have that program running all the time, actually. Next time I catch you on ICQ, you'll have to send me a zip of all the images from that. I could make some pretty nice animated GIFs with those...

IP:

JVortex
posted June 15, 2002 10:16 PM            
i used to run that little guy. sent a copy of him to my grandma and she still loves the hell outta him .

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 15, 2002 11:08 PM            
PFFT, none of you are volunteering to help A thousand pffts on you! Will somebody help me already? Or maybe somebody who knows how to program can make an entirely new program, I don't think it'd be to hard. Then we could have the tanks prehaps shoot at each other and do things besides walk around the desktop. Though I did have good ideas....etc

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 17, 2002 02:17 AM            
Why would we want to go back to "atari 800xl's cart based COMBAT" when we have glorious 3D

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 17, 2002 12:57 PM            
pfft, so, matrix, your gonna make 3d tanks to go around on the desktop? Well, sure!

IP: